Alpine Ridge

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 128 reviews
HotelTravel.com Agoda.com

Awful, nasty, never be staying here again!!!!!!!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 6, 2011

This hotel was the cheapest that I had found online for our stay.

From the website and the pictures online. The hotel seemed to be very nice with a lot of amenities. WRONG!!!!

I’ve paid Rs 3100 for one night stay @ Double Deluxe Room and I was given a messy room that seems to be like for their waiters or drivers. Dirty entrance, Room was not more than worth of Rs 400. Room was too small, was fully carpeted with lots of stink and having a creepy double bed with only 1 foot space on both the sides. Paint was coming from walls and ceiling. My next room was there store room and I’ve to pass some haunted like corridor to reach my room.

I went down to the front desk and told them to show me the room like they displayed online and have printed on their brouchers. For a momonent he was confused like thinking “Is this our Hotel??” and replied all rooms are booked. I argued that Ive booked the same room as showed online and then he got rude.
I asked for refund, but they wouldn't get give me a refund, they said it was against their policy.

None the less we will never stay again and not recommend it to anyone. Such a waste of money.

Unique Quality: Small rooms, Paint peeling from walls and ceiling, stinking rooms, creepy bed

Nearby Alpine Ridge

• Pets Allowed
  • Kids Activities
  • Free High Speed Internet

Gulmarg Travel Forum

Need advice about Gulmarg, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Gulmarg and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Gulmarg hotel reviews

Hotel Highlands Park
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Grand Mumtaz Resorts Gulmarg
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Explore Deeper into Gulmarg
Viewpoint on the way up to Gulmarg
Gulmarg - Meadow of Flowers
Reaching
Transportation
Enjoy Kongdori
Things to Do
Catch the gondola-- cable car to higher reaches
Golf