Castle Guest House - Banashankari II

403, Skanda Enclave, Padmanabnagar, Banashankari Ring Road, Bangalore, NA, India

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Bangalore

Deluxe room @ Royal LodgeDeluxe room @ Royal Lodge

View from my hotel !View from my hotel !

Bangalore VT meet

Guys,

Its holidays and party time. Hope everyone agrees with me to have a VT meet for all of us in bangalore. I can make the plans and arrangements if everyone is willing to join.
I would propose next weekend 30th Dec, as everyone will be busy on saturday.

Reply to this post if you think it is a good idea or otherwise.

Thanks,

RE: Bangalore VT meet

by nav_jewel

Use the Meetings and Events section and invite some ppl from bangalore. We had one i guess on 3 dec with 5 ppl. If you have some concrete plans, events filled with fun and exictment, that will attract ppl. (just my suggestion) I am for it, but perhaps more for 31st

RE: Bangalore VT meet

by grease_78

Hi Vin...
Iam Girish...
I was also planning that we should have a VT meet.
But i was hoping that we could plan something a little more wild...with a good attendance of VTers !
Just 5 people meeting is not gonna be very spicy !
Bangalore being the city of pubs...we could plan something along those lines? wat say?
As far as getting people to come, Rowena told me she will help us with that as she has been able to arrange a VT meet before as well.

So, if u have some plans lemme know and we can plan it out !
Also, if there is a way to contact u, lemme know that also, so we can discuss things !

C ya !

Hi Girish,

Thats gr8, can you suggest few places. I will find from my office, if they can have any deals with them. I know for sure we can get a deal in Zero Gravity.

Anyways, tell me the names, i will get more details and let you know by weekend.

by grease_78

Hi Vinod...
Rowena has planned a meeting anyways...and its real soon...on the 8th of Jan !:)
Only thing is that she was asking suggestions as to where to meet and wat to plan and stuff.
Maybe if we go to some pub(happy hours) that would be cool.
Even i know guys at ZeroG...and thats a nice place as well...maybe we can plan there itself. Or i suggested to her Haze, Styx etc..it would be cool.
If not, it will be the same old lunch plan, for which a venue can be fixed any time.
If the VTers are cool with it and wanna hang out at some pub, i think that would be pretty cool.

Anyways, sign up for Rowenas meeting and also lets mail her and tell her our options as to where we should meet and then lets see.

by nav_jewel

Folks, when RSVPing, pl. spend some time updating your home pages, so that we know you little more than just the name.....:)

Hi Girish,

I just replied to rowena also. We need to decide the place, and time. If it is going to be evening , i would add Cosmo village. Haze and Styx are lil loud and we may not be able to interact well. cosmos has the right mix of things for a meet. Anyways keep the list of places coming, we can fix on place and time.
I am not getting much time to update my site. I will try to do it tonight.

Travel Tips for Bangalore

dont miss eating the masala dosas here

by vpas about vidyarthi bhavan

this is an amazing place serving authentic vegetarian karnataka food.The dosas here are most sort after.This is a no frills place and is not for you if you like fancy ambience.Most of the time people are waiting for their turn to eat!!the food is so good that people dont mind waiting for sometime!! Dosas and vada

My Bangalore

by crashonvig

This is my home town.Like any other city, you must live in bangalore to get most out of what it has to offer.Its the best city in india when it comes to the weather.You can visit any time of the year.Best time to visit would be from october to march.The temperature hovers around 20-25 degree celcius. From April till June its summer here and the temperature touches 30.July through september is monsoon here and it rains moderately.To commute within the city u can take an auto rickshaw or take a walk .Be careful of the auto ricksaw fares, as of 2004 travel between the end points in bangalore will not cross $3
Do not take taxis as you will waste most of your time struck in traffic jams.There are lots of places to see in around bangalore.Do a google search and you will get them.U can hire a taxi to visit these places outside bangalore.Hiring a taxi for a full day will cost you $20 - $30.

Comments