18, III Main Road, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, 560 009, India
Hotels.com Travelocity Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 38% less but rated 32% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Comfort Inn Vijay Residency

Chamrasagar submerged templeChamrasagar submerged temple

Cubbon ParkCubbon Park

ACCOMODATION - CHOICE INN VIJAY RESIDENCY BANGALORE

by anom

HI
MY TRAVEL AGENT HAS BOOKED US INTO CHOICE INN RESIDENCY,BANGALORE FOR 3 NIGHTS IN JANUARY.

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KWO ABOUT THIS HOTEL?

RE: ACCOMODATION - CHOICE INN VIJAY RESIDENCY BANGALORE

by DSouza

Well born & bought up in Bangalore, I have never heard of this hotel, could be and thats could be a low budget hotel not very sure thou.

If you can give the location, will try & find out more about it. right now am in Kuwait and will be leaving tommorrow to Philippines, why am I saying this here? well if you dont get a reply back later from me, so dont be surprised. :)

cheers
DSouza

RE: ACCOMODATION - CHOICE INN VIJAY RESIDENCY BANGALORE

by Prasanna_Blr

I have heard of COMFORT INN VIJAY RESIDENCY and never heard of choice inn. Hope you have not made any typo error. Comfort inn is a decent hotel, a 3 star type with centrally airconditioned one near Gandhi nagar. This is a decent accomadation.

Travel Tips for Bangalore

Even better than Nagarjuna

by Wanderboy43 about Hotel Sagar Restaurant, Kamat Hotel

This place is "old school". It has been around, and the decor is dated (though I was told a renovation was forthcoming). Anyway, it's clean and the food (Veg meal) is sooo good. And only 30 rupees!!! They also have a great Fish Tikka (chunks of fish cooked with spices with high heat - no oil). Well, it is rare they actually have it available, as it requires they have a fresh, meaty fish. On the wall, at the entrance, there's a plaque "The price is soon forgotten, but the quality is never forgotten". Very true, but as the meal is only $0.70, I have trouble forgetting the price"

Bring your senses alive

by bzh

My greatest disappointment about Bangalore and India in general is that I only went there once, for 4 days, to visit a partner company. I spent the four days working from 9am to 9pm and didn't have my camera.

Nevermind, I will try to make the most out of what I learnt during those four days to make this page interesting. Let's start with some geography. As showed by this map found on http://www.mapsofindia.com, Bangalore is situated in the South of the state of Karnataka, in the Southern point of the Indian sub-continent.

Bangalore is the "Silicon Valley" of India. A large number of Indian IT companies have their headquarters there. As a consequence, it has one of the highest computer literacy records in the country and is the most Westernised of Indian cities. If you are planning a trip to India but want to take it steadily, Bangalore is probably a good place to start.

"The warmest welcome"

Indians are one of the most welcoming people I have ever met. When I went there, I knew some of the guys I was visiting from having worked with them in the UK so I was sort of expecting to be welcome. They went way beyond anything I was expecting. From start to finish, I was taken care of, they made me feel welcome, introduced me to everybody in the office, made sure I was fine, that I liked the food, and was enjoying myself. Although we were working quite hard during this short trip, I never saw the time go by.

"Waken up your taste buds"

One of the most amazing aspect of India is the food. Granted, there are lots of Indian restaurants in the UK but they usually serve North Indian food that has been adapted to a European palate. Sampling the real thing and trying out South Indian is an experience that will awaken your taste buds and not just because of the spices. Spices are surely part of the equation but most of all is the taste, the flavour of everything you have in your plate, whether you are having meat, seafood or a vegetarian dish. Just taste and enjoy!

Comments