Keys Hotel Bengaluru-Hosur Road

Hosur Main Road, Opposite Volkswagen Showroom, Near Electronic City, Bangalore, 560 068, India
Keys Hotel Bengaluru-Hosur Road
Hotels.com Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Bangalore

jewelry store in Commercial Streetjewelry store in Commercial Street

An old temple it seemsAn old temple it seems

flying in with pets

by priyarajesh

the experienced,please advice a good way to get our oversized dogs,from Usa to bangalore

ur reply will be greatly appreciated.

by alfromcolorado

I traveled with a Newfoundland dog from the US to Germany. He weighed 55kg.

He traveled in the largest air kennel that we could buy.

He was delivered to air freight prior to our checking in and we gave him a sedative that we got from our vet. Worked fine.

He was not very happy when we finally saw him next at the Munich airport and was a little put out with us, but soon he was more interested in his new world and the friendly people and was soon back to normal.

by sahel578

Continental airlines.. (though I hate to recommend them as they have the most AWFUL customer service) has the best record for transporting pets of all the American airlines.

by jrs1234

Hi -

you could also try British Airways - they have some information on transporting pets here:

(and they do fly to Bangalore).

Hope this helps -

Cheers,

Jeremy

RE: RE: flying in with pets

by priyarajesh

thanx.mine are over 100 pds.great pyrenese and irish setter.

by edwardseco

Never heard of Continental flying to India..

RE: RE: flying in with pets

by Lindakka

I have travelled with my pets overseas and within the US. What you don't see and what the airlines don't tell you is that the percentage of pets that are injured or die during flights is extremely high. My pets were left out on the runway on a blazing hot day in Texas. I had to scream to get a manager to move my pets into the building. I will NEVER EVER put my animals on a plane again unless they are given space under my seat. If you love your pets, DO NOT RISK SUCH A LONG FLIGHT. The airline will say that the temperature in the pet storage area is appropriate, but even that cannot be garunteed.

Lindakka

Travel Tips for Bangalore

Queens at Church Street

by cochinjew about Queens for good punjabi tucker

Have eaten here more than once and each time it has satisfied me. They have something called phulkas like small parattas, and of course various vegetable dishes. the ambience is good and the service fast and the same sad looking owner and his wife manning the cash register I had vegetable curries featuring okra and another with aubergine and with some phulkas.

Bangalore was home for 3 1/2 months

by Wanderboy43

As a break during my year traveling in Asia, and as a destination (my #1 interest when starting my trip was to travel and live in India for at least a few months, I choose Bangalore to be the place to 'experience' India.
I stayed in a hotel for the first week before moving to a youth hostel (70rupees) for 3 weeks, and then finally a shared room in a house (as a PG - paying guest for the last 10 weeks).
To fill my time (and use my brain) I took some computer classes from different schools in town, as well as German classes (French is also offered at Alliance Frances). The weather in Bangalore is great year round, and the food is incredibly good. Although I'd had 'south indian' food before, there's something different about having in India. I think that the spices are just fresh. Bangalore offers coffee and beer as well, which I appreciated. Otherwise, you can visit the parks, and enjoy the little animals (rats) wandering the streets (or lying dead on the sidewalks). Hey, no place is perfect!

Comments