Manasa Paradise Hotel

Agoda.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Bangalore

On top of Nandi HillsOn top of Nandi Hills

support karnataka winessupport karnataka wines

local publisher

by ssazul

hi can anyone help me I plan to go to Bangalore to look for local publisher of education charts and maps. Charts like Periodic Table of Elements and the like. Can anybody give me a contact number or e mail so I can get in touch with them before going there. thank you.

RE: local publisher

by SanjaySAgrawal

Hi there,

I don't know how much relevant this tip might be to you after so much time, but there's a shop that is dedicated to maps on M.G. Road, when you go from Bombay Store towards Bombay Dyeing. It is part of, I think, a complex, and there's no board / banner proclaiming its existence as a separate entity. Which means you will have to keep your eyes kinda peeled in order to spot it.

Hth,
Regards,
Sanjay.

Travel Tips for Bangalore

Air France from CDG to BLR

by cochinjew

Continental Airlines had arranged a Business Class Upgrade for me on a Miami to Paris and then on to Banglalore trip.
I have to say I want to revise my earlier opinion of Business Class on Air Frane. This is the second time to India that i have been upgraded in Air France
Champagne to begin with, excellent foie de gras with sultanas, a mellow white from buordeax, good coffee, spaciuos seats, no one sitting anywhere near you. smooth flight with not too much interruptions.
I am glad to see that my retun trip to Paris also has been upgraded. Merci beaucoup.

The Gateway to India

by Doggins

"Welcome to Bangalore........"

Hi, thanks for visiting

I spent just 2 weeks in Bangalore for a business trip in October 2007. I'd found VT and other websites so useful prior to my trip, especially as I was a first-time traveller.

Hopefully I can pass on some of my useful tips & information to you if you're planning on visiting.

You can read my travel blog of Bangalore/Hampi/Mysore here:
Doggins Bloggins

I would recommend Bangalore as your gateway to India, if you have not yet planned your trip yet, but are planning on actually going to India, I recommend you go to Bangalore first, it will give you a taste of India with some modern westernized familiarities....

If you're not going on a business trip I recommend a good 3 days maximum, you can easily see everything in this time. Of course if you're on an extended stay, there is always something to do...

Please if you find any of my tips useful, rate them and feel free to leave comments

Comments