2/6a Calvathy Road, Fort Cochin, Kochi, 682001, India

Expedia.com Booking.com AMOMA.com

• kamaferro's Profile Photo

Horrible experience

First my son cut his foot because of a dangerous glass panel used in the reception area. Quite unusual and very hazardous for clients or children. They made me pay a big bill of the hotel doctor which I cannot claim. This is hotel responsibility. They could be sued.
    Secondly, a terrible service at their restaurant, breakfast and especially dinners.

One of the evenings we waited more than 1 hour to have our food and there were so little clients. When we complained nobody came even to apologize for the delay. Lack of management and customer service.

The last evening was really terrible, we saw guests leaving because nobody served them for long time. A group of tourists were so fed up and complained to us. I had to go and complain to a guy at the reception, then again after 1 hour the food arrived even cold.

We even had the visit of a big rat walking nicely near the tables. And if that was not enough a big smell of rubbish coming from the sea. What appetite !!

Next day before departure we were happy to notice dead bodies of dogs floating just few metres from our table. I never had such a bad experience.

The bedsheet in our room and the floor was full of sand, coming from outside. Not a great idea to have a forest look and then find sand everywhere in the room. We heard always noise even late in the evening coming from a bar next to the hotel.

The only person to congratulate was the old man who carried our luggage. Always available and courteous.

People at the reception not professional at all. And to end the so called special Ayurveda treatments. Just commercial and not good at all. The doctor in charge is not an Ayurvedic doctor but simply a seller of treatments. He doesn't even visit you telling your Doshas and what you need. I can assure you that I know Ayurvedic doctors of high knowledge and professionalism. I think he needs treatment himself first. Very bad energy. We just wasted money for all massages and treatments. People at the reception laughing at him. What a place. Likely we stayed 2 nights. I will copy this complaint also to the Director of Nagarjuna because they are a franchisee of well reputed Nagarjuna, so they the name affected.

This hotel has no management, without customer service.

Comments