- Reviews: 1
Hotel Kautilya (Mathura Hotel): Average hotel good service
Well Kautilya (mathura) hotel is located on Chawwani Chowk Indore, Av. stay per night costs around $6 (Rs.300) in an economy room. The hotel is said to be 15years old and its sweet shop is fampous in Indore. Hotel has good and courteous staff but OPPPPPPPPSSSS!!! Housekeeping is not upto the mark. I have stayed here for a day and would recommend this hotel if:-
1) Your Budget is low.
2) You want good food around Dont foreget to have Kesar Milk at Jain milk Bar on Chawwani Chowk.
3) You want to be located at a central place near Rly. Station.
4) Best Advantage:- Good and Corteous Staff but slightly Unprofessional.
5) If you are there for a wash and change and dont wish to spend a night.
During powercuts they dont have a generator or alternative arrangement for Hot Water and you may have to wait till power cutt is finished.
Hotel kautilya ( Mathura Hotels)
15 years Old property
Good Sweet shop
Courteous but unprofessional staff
- Reviews: 469
Red Maple Mashal: Outside Indore
The Red Maple Mashal
Jhoomer Ghat, Rasalpura, Rau
Indore 453446 (MP) India
+91 731-4020 300-01-02
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Motel Belvedere
- Forte Orange Business Hotel
- Legacy Hampshire Hotel
- Hotel Intramuros de Manila
- Hotel Babadag
- Aces Lodges @ Siglap
- The Hotel Paisano
- Days Inn Los Banos
- Da House Hotel
- A Garden Cottage Bed and Breakfast
- Days Inn Suites Columbus West
- Best Western Hotel Ile de France
- Chahba Cham Palace Hotel
- Mercure Reims Cathedrale