The Manor Hotel

Travelocity Priceline

Tags

Family Travel Luxury Travel Business Travel
See Amenities

johny johny yes Papa hotel manor no papa no papa

by written on December 24, 2011

I Stayed at this manor hotel with my wife and my son Johny .not at all a place to stay with family. no hot water in the bathrooms no internet axess in rooms as promised.rooms are small in size we requested a extra bed but were provided a unwashed smelling matress on the floor.they say every time no no when requested for a doctor as my son was not well. the doctor fee was Rs 600/ just for Check up we finally hired a rickshaw and went to a doctor just in 3 minutes and he charged Rs 100 and gave good medicines and my son was okay in the Morning. i think the Drinking water was not purified we came to know from a staff that the water purified is not working from a month a go As far as value for money considered I felt cheated with the experience I got at that place. First of all getting there is a problem. You can not commute without your own conveyance. You don't even got a drinking water bottle. Nothing in the name of services. bad experience

Unique Quality: No Clean rooms & Bathrooms No Hot Water

Directions: turn left from krati Chowk 13 Kms fr4om Airport

Expensive Hotel with no Facilities

by written on December 18, 2011

Hotel Manor in aurangabad Almost disappointment I had checked into this hotel after obtaining assurance from its staff that the power supply to the fans will not stop in face of electricity outage. They assured me that they have both an inverter and a generated to take care of outages. After check-in this promise wasn’t kept and the reason given was Generator was not working. When I complained to the hotel,Staff he t tried to suppress my complaint with some loud unwanted arguments..we have to climb up to the 3rd floor after tiring trips to ajanta Ellora Ultimately we were left to the mercy of hungry mosquitoes. No Hot water Supply Rooms are so Small heardly we can sit on a small table Costly hotel with no amenities location in the most noisy place a big brigde repairing is going on all mthe heavy dust comes whole day unavoidable

Unique Quality: Not at all

Directions: Kranti Chowk Aurangabad city Maharashtra State Turn left from kranti Chowk

Worst Hotel Ihave Stayed

by written on December 10, 2011

The Executive room was horrible. The bathroom was really dirty. This is my worst ever hotel stay. I am not sure about the AC rooms. The Royal rooms are a complete NO-NO! They Said us at the time of Booking it is 6 Kms From Airport but this hotel is 12 Kms from Airport in avery Noisy Area with heavy Traffic on road all the Dusty Area

Unique Quality: Not at All

Directions: They Said us at the time of Booking it is 6 Kms From Airport but this hotel is 12 Kms from Airport

Affortable, Stay

by written on July 12, 2011

This is one of the Best hotels I have Stayed in Aurangabad
You get a warm welcome once you enter the hotel.
The interiors design in the rooms was very beautiful and makes you feel more relaxed and comfortable.
Restaurant food in this hotel is Exellent where you will not see any unwanted scene coming
I Was very happy with the stay and will always recommend this hotel

Unique Quality: The Hotel Has all Facilities like clean and Spacius Rooms. Attached cool Bathrooms Free Parking Elevator Room Service Laundry Service. 2 Restaurants Balle Balle and all seasons Restaurant with Delicious Food

Directions: Centre of the City 6 Kms from Airport Near Kranti Chowk

aurangabad best hotel to Stay

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 23, 2011

This hotel is just in the City Centre. 1 Stayed for 2 Nights. A Satisfatory Stay Neat n Clean Rooms Exellent Food In All Seasons Restaurant in house.Staff was very Coeperative. i will Recommend all Persons visiting Aurangabad.

hotelwebsite www.hotelmanoraurangabad.com

Unique Quality: The Hotel Has Elevator . Power Back up Clean Bathrooms hot & cold Water Free WI-FI Free Parking. 2 Restaurants Balle Balle & all Seasons Multicusuine .

Directions: MORE is the Shopping Mall . Located at Kranti Chowk a famous Landmark 1 Kms from Rail Station and 6 Kms from Airport

good hotel

by written on June 10, 2011

i stayed at hotel manor its a good hotel in heart of city. Food in manor is best do try balle balle a very good food outlet in manor.the rooms where very good with new decor.the service is very good and rooms are well maintained.the freindliness of staff is very nice and their appreance towards guest is good.the new rooms are very nice and on my next visit i will definately visit manor and will stay in new rooms.

No refund for cancellation done in advance

by written on April 19, 2010

I had booked the room for 27-28 Dec and cancelled on 23 Dec. The Hotel manager, Mr Oberoi, promised to refund in 2 days. I have called them 5-6 times and everytime response is that refund will be done in 2 days. Till today nothing has happened yet and no reply from Hotel director Ravinder Singh Bindra.

I can send whole communication if you want.
Shiv Onkar Kumar
shivonkar@yahoo.com

Unique Quality: Unprofessional and Unethical

No refund for cancellation done in advance

by written on April 17, 2010

I can send whole communication if you want.
Shiv Onkar Kumar
shivonkar@yahoo.com

Unique Quality: Unprofessional and Unehical

Directions: Do not go here

Value for money stay

by written on November 17, 2009

I had stayed at this hotel ages ago and when I revisited the hotel it has been renovated to what it is now - impressed with the change. The rooms are very nice and comfortable.
The food is decent and one of the restaurants on the ground floor has scantily dressed women trying to sing. Can be annoying but I guess it’s an attraction for many and fun too! I have also used their banquet hall for my official event. The hall was prepared as requested and the staff on duty were prompt with requests made, very neat and sleek venue for medium sized event. My guests were well looked after.

Directions: Kranti Chowk

a home away from home

by written on May 1, 2009

we Stayed at Hotel Manor Lovely hotel, quiet area, but well situated to tourist sites. The Mtdc Tour Bus for Ajanta & Ellora Caves Stops right outside the door, city Centre/ Shopping about a 3 to 6 minutes . Restaurant was okay but the Food should be improved for us to eat in.The staff was multi-lingual, sincerely friendly and most helpful. we will definately Recommend this hotel to all our Friends

hotel websie :www. hotelmanoraurangabad.com

Unique Quality: we were provided a royal room Beatifully designed Room colourfull paiintings and all the reuired facilities were ok

Directions: Maharahtra State

Good Guesture

by written on March 27, 2009

We had the pleasure of staying at Rimping Village in March 2009, which we selected based upon its Trip Advisor reviews. I am pleased to say that we were not disappointed and the hotel surpassed all expectations.In terms of budget, this has to be the best value-for-money hotel anywhere.The rooms were clean and spacious,and the staff friendly and helpful. We arrived at 7am.we got given our room immediately (to freshen up) which was really appreciated after a long train ride! We were also given complimentary breakfast when we arrived - just the thing to get us going!!!

Unique Quality: good Restaurant Fantastic Food Helpfull Staff

Directions: In The Heart Of the City. Kranti Chowk

cool City / Marveleos Caves /great hotel

by written on December 17, 2008

We stayed at the Manor Hotel

The Hotel is just in the Heart of City . Safe location. The Straff is very helpful providing infomation for every need. The rooms are large and very comfortable. are clean and good value for money.There is a beautiful restarant and Cool Green Lawn in House a variety of vegatarian and Non Vegeterian food is available. Specially we liked the Cholla Kabbas / and tandoori Chicken Masala.

. A very nice, clean and welcoming place. We stayed in the Royal Room of the hotel. A spacious double room with Attach bathroom. service was excellent. The Hotel Made good arrangements for our tours for Ajanta-Ellora Caves by car.The Paintings at Ajanta Caves are un believable Still look live after thousands of Years made with Natural Herbs of that Years. and the Caves and Sculptures at ellora caves made us think of the Ancient life Style and people . The Kailas Temple Specially is Remarkable .we Feel The Gautam Buddha Statue just live in front of sitting just an Remarkable and Real old is gold place.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull although they were fully booked sometimes they would still help out arriving guest with no reservation which was most important to me. The owners of the hotel are very helpful, courteous and professional and the rates were very reasonable.

Unique Quality: Location is best,service, food

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Aurangabad Travel Forum

Need advice about Aurangabad, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Aurangabad and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Aurangabad hotel reviews

Mosque of Bibi-ka-Maqbara
Bibi-ka-Maqbara - The Poor Man's Taj
The Ellora Cave Complex
Off The Beaten Path
Respect and Common Courtesies...
Money Matters...
Daulatabad Fort
Chand Minar, Daulatabad Fort
Bibi-qa-Maqbara
Things to Do
Flight from Aurangabad to Goa (via Mumbai)
To Aurangabad from Mumbai
From Aurangabad to Daulatabad and back
From Aurangabad to Ellora and back
From Aurangabad to Ajanta and back
Reaching Aurangabad
Transportation
Bibi-ka-Maqbara, from the air...
Bibi-ka-Maqbara - Interior
Bibi-ka-Maqbara
Bibi-ka-Maqbara - The Central Mausoleum
Bibi-ka-Maqbara - Monumental Gateway
Bibi-ka-Maqbara - The Gardens
Things to Do
A door with which I am in love...
Churches of Aurangabad