Diveagar Hotels

Our Members Say

• sumegha profile photo sumegha

Gurumauli Resort: Beach Resort

Sea Shore
The grand sea-shore is about 4-5 kilometres. The soothing sand beneath, the sea in semicircle appears to be calling. Here one can feel the relation with the divine, the place being calm and quite. The beach here has a lot of suru trees. All this makes Diveagar a right kind of holiday for you.

Break Fast

GurumauliResort

• chinmaywagle profile photo chinmaywagle
  • Reviews: 2

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Beach side resort in Konkan: Manas Resorts - Diveagar (Sea Shells Holidays)

Few days back I and my friends had been to Divegar. We were looking for a good place to stay and we got refered to "Manas Resorts" we saw the facility which was kept neat and clean. We booked a room for just 1000/- for 4 people. This place had all the facilities that are required on a short trip like this Inverter Back up, Parking for vehicles etc.
We thought these rates were very reasonable compared to other resorts in Diveagar. Interestingly we got to know this resort is managed by bunch of 4 guys from Pune as we spoke with them they showed us around their property and we saw beetle & coconut trees rite in their facility in which they allow all the guest to relax they also have built couple of tents in which they have installed tables & chairs for their guests to chit chat and sip on a coffee or anything they want :) Intertestingly these guys also arraged for food unlike others who would not even give contact numbers for the nearest khanawal. All in all it was a memorable experience at "Manas Resort" worth a visit again. I have their contact details for others who would like to visit this place.

Clean & Self Contained Rooms
Ample parking
Ample sit outs
Surrounded by Greenery
Scrumptious Veg & Non Veg Food*
Well connected to all tourist hot spots such as Harihareshwar, Shriwardhan etc.

• Related to: Beaches
  • Written September 28, 2011

• chinmaywagle profile photo chinmaywagle
  • Reviews: 2

Manas Resorts - Diveagar: Manas Resorts - Diveagar

Hello All,

This is Chinmay from Pune few days back I and my friends had been to Divegar. We were looking for a good place to stay and we got refered to "Manas Resorts" we saw the facility which was kept neat and clean. We booked a room for just 1000/- for 4 people. This place had all the facilities that are required on a short trip like this Inverter Back up, Parking for vehicles etc.
We thought these rates were very reasonable compared to other resorts in Diveagar. Interestingly we got to know this resort is managed by bunch of 4 guys from Pune as we spoke with them they showed us around their property and we saw beetle & coconut trees rite in their facility in which they allow all the guest to relax they also have built couple of huts in which they have installed tables & chairs for their guests to chit chat and sip on a coffee or anything they want :) Surprisingly these guys also arraged for food unlike others who would not even give contact numbers for the nearest khanawal.

Manas Resorts - Diveagar

Ample parking
Ample sit outs
Surrounded by Greenery
Scrumptious Veg & Non Veg Food*
Well connected to all tourist hot spots such as Harihareshwar, Shriwardhan etc.

• Related to: Spa and Resort
  • Written September 28, 2011
Tip Photo

• samgup profile photo samgup

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Woodland Resort: Dont trust Mr Kale or stay in Woodland Resort

I went with my family to Diveagar.. I contacted one Mr Kale (9371011392).. He gave false impression about the hotel. He deals in Woodland Resort. This resort is a piece of crap.. There is no faciltiy there....
Mr. Kale will charge you double to amount. he charged me 1200 for a room which was not even worth 400 INR. I had to cut short my trip due to some reason. I made full advance payment for 2 days and stayed only for one day.
This guys has till date not refunded my money back and now he is talking rudely..
My only advice ... ignore him unless you dont have anywhere else to go ....

There is nothing great about woodland. Even if you need to buy a bottle of water u need to walk atleast 20 min.. The beach is almost 15 min walking distance. The rooms are in pathetic situation with no power backup ....
There is just one caretaker...

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Written April 25, 2011

• Manjiri profile photo Manjiri

Prathamesh Holiday Homes Diveagar: A perfect Family destination

Really a nice experience to visit Diveagar and stay at Prathamesh holiday homes. It was July end I visited there with family. We were 3 couples and Booked 3 rooms from Pune. The Resort contains all bit Modern amenities like power back up which you specially need in Diveagar, LCD's in each room, children play area, restaurant etc. I was specially impressed by the room condition as it was neat and clean up to the mark also the bed quality they have, it was branded matresses out there with clean bedsheets on it. Toilets were also neat and clean as well.
Resort is in a wadi area surrounded by coconut-beetle trees.
From service part, very nice and attendive staff and owner of the resort personally keeping an eye on our requests. I found a family at this resort and came to know, it was there 10th visit to this hotel. I am feeling greatfull to share my experience as, we purposely share bad experiences of the places we visit, we must should share good experiences also

Room condition with fresh look and an attached balcony for each room,
Green surrounding
Just walkable to Beach
In house restaurant
Safe
car parking

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written August 9, 2010

• crkale profile photo crkale

WOODLAND RESORT DIVEAGAR: KONKAN BEACH RESORT

Woodland has spacious rooms which accomodates your entire family, having all modern facilities, located at 5 minutes walking distance from beach.
Diveagar is an ideal Konkan villege,has 6 km long calm, beautiful & safe beach.

Specious rooms with good service support.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Family Travel, School Holidays, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written November 2, 2008

WOODLAND-3

• pravdr profile photo pravdr
  • Reviews: 340

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

KSHITIJ HOLIDAYS (MR AVALASKAR/CHITALE): BEST HOMESTAY IN DIVEAGAR WITH ACCESS TO BEACH

well we stopped here for a evening snack afetr seeing the golden ganesha at the local temple.mr and mrs avalaskar are a very welcoming couple they have developed their old traditional property weel to give a quality homestay experience.they host you for a day if you come as a a few guests or as a large party sometimes upto 500 people.

feeod is cooked in traditional maharshtrian home style known as gharguti jevan.
this is the only homestay propertyy whcih directly opens onto a beach.it has a beautiful path leading to kevda plantation and as u emerge from it u can see the vast expanse of the rabian sea.
the wadi or the plantations containing palms coconuts betelnut trees is well maintained and u can see fresh grown vegetables everywhere.
they have their own unique irrigation system.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Road Trip, Eco-Tourism