Hotel Airlines International

PraYoga Institute Road, Prabhat Colony, Santacruz East, Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, 400055, India

Expedia.com Agoda.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

• Worst Hotel in Mumbai

JigKomal, Thanks letting us know about this hotel. I will never use this hotel, as you have explained Receptionist, whole hotel staff and the manager of the hotel were not friendly, very rude, bad manners and lacked complete professionalism. According to their behaviours you and your wife continued felt unwelcomed, uncomfortable. Also, u felt that u were unwelcomed guest in the hotel. They made u felt painful, sad because of the way the hotel staff treated u.

• Worst Hotel in MUmbai

I checked in in hotel Airline International om 18th August morning and soon after completeing formalities, I told reception guy Issac Parera that my wife is coming from London and her flight will land at 14-00 pm which you (he) knew. So, I need an air conditioned car to pick her up from the international airport,Mumbai. He said '' O.K. I will get a car as I have requested.'' He then at 13-30 pm when I myself enquired about the car, then only told me that no car is available and i should go by an auto ricksaw and I have to find out auto rickshaw on my own and would have to pay its driver. When I persisted on going by a car, then he provided me a car at 14-00 hrs when her flight was to land I reached the airport at 14-30 pm when my wife's flight was already landed and she came out in no time. I should have been there much earlier.
    A breakfast was sent to our room in the evening. We understood that it was complimentry and enjoyed it because we did not oorder it. Then another reception guy ANIKET told me that HE had mistakenly sent the breakfast to our room no. 305 instead it was to be sent to room no., 301. Then he shouted at me ''why did we ate the breakfast?'' and included the amount in the bill. I refused to pay for it and he kept on arguing with me and then he agreed not to charge for after I talked to the manager of the hotel over phone but, the manager also told me that asking me to go by an auto rickshaw was absolutely fine.
    In the evening we were to check out for going to Singapore and we, ONE HOUR before were to check out called up the reception desk that we need a car. We were told that no car was available and we have to go on our on by whichever means we prefer. Then again we had arguments and then IN NO TIME a car was made available.
    We wnt on Bombay city site seeing tour and requested a car for it. ISSAC told us that car was ready and when we came out of the hotel, there were so many cars and ISSAC did not tell us the number of the car and name of its driver. After a few minues he came out and told us that this is your car.
    We stayed in this hotel for almost 3 days and we were never provided hot water for bath/shower upon request also and we had cold water bath/shower every time.
    Reception desk guys and the manager of the hotel were not friendly and lacked cmplete professionalism.
    WE continued feeling all 3 days that we were unwelcome guest in the hostel They made us felt this. THIS HOTEL MUST BE AVOIDED EVEN IF THEY PROVIDE FREE ACCOMMODATION.

• 15 mins from Mumbai International Airport

Hotel Airlines International is five minutes from the domestic airport and fifteen minutes from International Airport. The hotel is well-maintained and has excellent service.

We had a double room including American breakfast and airport pick-up and drop off. At $57 (€46) this is very good value for money.

The room was small, had two single beds, air-conditioning and a fan and television. A tiny bathroom with complimentary soap, shampoo and shower cap. In the morning an English language newspaper was shoved under the door. Breakfast was served in the room. A small folding table was produced from under the bed and our breakfast was placed on it: scrambled eggs on toast and tea. It took 15 minutes to prepare.

The room is slightly noisy as it is in the flightpath and has no double glazing.

Comments