Hotel Arma Lake Site

Opp The Residence, Vihar Lake Road, Powai, Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, 400087, India

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Mumbai

At the top of the steps & entrance to the cavesAt the top of the steps & entrance to the caves

The waiting lounge with internet and games facilitThe waiting lounge with internet and games facilit

Victoria Central Station, MumbaiVictoria Central Station, Mumbai

The Gateway of IndiaThe Gateway of India

Mumbai - Let's Meet!!

by Donna_in_India

I'm trying to organize a Mumbai meet in Bandra on Sunday September 27th around 1:00. If we have enough interest, I'll put it together. We can meet for lunch - any suggestions welcome.

Once we confirm, then I'll post the meeting (under meet members/member meetings & events) and you can sign up there.

Please let me know by sending me an email or answering here if you'd like to attend.

by jethanand

Hi Donna,Kasha, Sandeep,

I wish I would've been there, love to meet up.

by mili_143

Hi Donna,
Sure ill love to meet. It will be great fun.
Milind

by karina1409

Hi friends,

I am new to the site, I just signed in to reply to Donna In India .

I would love to meet you all but I arrive to Mumbai 27th after 13 hours flight.

Is there a possibility to prospone it for another day for me ....Oh That seems greedy for my part but I will be in India for first time and would like to meet you. If it's not possible we can make it for another day :)

By the way Doona, I loved your daughter's picture...She is sooo cute

Wishes

by loose_motion

Wow ! You are driven :)
Hope it works out for the 27th :)

by smarty29

I have come down to India for good. I was in Dubai for the past 7 years. It would be great to meet VT members here in Mumbai as well. Donna we can meet on 27th and Karina we can catch up once again with you when are fully settled here or you can fix up a meeting when ever you are free. We can call up all members again. This is just my suggestion. I once again welcome Karina to VT website.

Regards
Hamed

by MikeySoft

Donna, as you know, we can meet in mid Jan 2010. :)

by Donna_in_India

Yes Mike - it looks like we may end up having a couple of meets since everyone can't seem to agree on days/dates, etc. :-(

by ni3sgalave

that the Great idea Donna !!!!!

by ashisharyan

So did u plp meet...

by Donna_in_India

Nope, we'll try again after Diwali.

by ashisharyan

i m coming 2 mumbai on thursday(8th oct)...i will love to meet u guys some time..i m here till sunday afternoon..lets meet up some time...my contact number would be +91-9830657585...do buzz me or leave me a sms i will get back 2 U...i will be staying in andheri(east) near 2 Hotel kohinoor...

looking forward 2 meet all...

by untrix

Am returning to VT after a long break of around 2 years n find it still going good. I am very much eager to be back in the loop so do buzz me whenever the meeting plan gets going.
pravinkumarab@gmail.com
Hope to meet ya all soon
Untrix aka Pravin

by rkhanna

Hi
Hope you all had a Great Diwali.
Shall we plan a meet again?
Kuldeep

Travel Tips for Mumbai

Visit the gateway of India. It...

by delon

Visit the gateway of India. It is a beautiful arch that was built during the Bristish rule to welcome King George V of England.Also visit Marine Drive, the Elephanta caves, Kanheri Caves, the Rajabhai tower which houses one of Asia'a best stained glass work in it's library. Other notable building structures are the Bombay Stock Exchange, the Vidhan Bhuvan, the Nehru Science Centre and places of interest like the Bombay University, Prince of Wales Museum, Jehangir Art Gallery, the National Gallery of Modern Art, Flora Fountain, Esselworld, Fashion Street, Hanging Gardens, Mani Bhawan, Chowpatty beach, and Manori & Gorai beaches. The list is endless. Food in Mumbai is unmatched anywhwere else. Right from the local savouries & delicacies to continental stuff, you'll find everything here. Try the local favourites viz. pav bhaji, vada pav, paani puri, bhel puri, chaat, ragda, jilebis, falooda. As if to say this isn't enough you will also find the best of Indian foods whether vegetarian/meat/fish in restaurants all over Bombay. Not just that, you will aslo find other cuisines like Mexican, Italian, Chinese , Thai etc
Adjoining pic: The Gateway Of India

This is a picture of...

by jessicadf

This is a picture of wonderfully colorful Indian tourists, at the Red Fort, in Agra. The raja who had the Taj Mahal built (for his wife's remains), was imprisoned here by his son. If you look carefully, you can see the Taj Mahal in the distance, down the river.

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge

by mariocibelli

This is the BOLLOYWOOD movie experience of all time, with full audience participation at the Maratha Mandir just across from Mumbai Central, it is the most fun I have ever had at the movie, and have now seen it 10 times.

It costs like 15 Rupees for a seat in the stalls and has been shown every day for 10 years at 1130AM.

places of worship

by tranceperent

walkeshwar temple
area: walkeshwar
the area around walkeshwar and banganga is line with 30 temples that give an extremely serene feel to the entire place.
the biggest of these is the walkeshwar temple dedicated to lord shiva. walkeshwar or sand god gets its name from the sand shivalingam established inside the temple. limgam is the male phallus and hindus worship lord shiva's lingam and its depiction if considered holy

Monkeys

by keeweechic

Enroute up the stairs or at least at the top you will come across monkeys. Even blue ones if they are sitting under the shade cloth. Be careful of them as they will whip things out of your hand before you know it, especially drinks or food. Also beware of women with metal canisters on their head posing by the gates at the top. If you take their photos, they will expect payment.

Location : Elephanta Island