Leela Kempinski Hotel Mumbai

Hotels.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• ni3sgalave's Profile Photo

service highest quality In Mumbai

The hotel is located about 10 minutes from the airport,and the price on my last stay was not "over the top" The staff is completely accommodating without being snobbish

Unique Quality: I ate in the Chinese restaurant and had room service several times and the food was very good.Our stay at The Leela was great, everything right from food, to stay to service was of good class,Would highly recommend to travelers looking for more comforts like home

Directions: Near To Airport 10 minutes You Can Catch up Taxi or Rikshaw

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Minor Step below Luxury

This hotel was fantastic. Its one minor step below luxury. I was well treated when I walked in at 10pm without a reservation and given an excellent room. Also checked out the club and bars downstairs during the week. I truly was impressed with this place.

• Wow! Wonderful Hotel & Great Team

This is the place in Mumbai to stay. After the renovation, the hotel rooms are most outstanding. The business facilities are excellent, and food is great.
    What makes the hotel great is the staff. To give an example, I had a guestrelations girl who directed me from the hotel door to the room which was a pleasant surprise as no other hotel in Mumbai has done this to me. I have stayed in almost all the hotels, but the personalised attention and respect that you get at Leela is truely amazing and heartfelt. Every employee does a "Namaste" gesture, and look forward to help you. I can say that we never spent time or better to say waisted a single minute at various counters for hotel procedures, which normally add up to your misery after a long flight.
    It gave me immense pride in front of my foriegn delegates as The leela reflected true Indian hospitality to them.

Unique Quality: Unique bathroom with a full view of the room if you slide the window open. It has all the ingredients of the best in class hotel - i.e. great bed, wall mounted plasma TV's, wonderful bathroom and a seperate shower area.
    This hotel has best landscaping and green areas. The poolside is fantastic, and it appears as if you are in a resort than a city hotel. The Bar is very modern and lobby warm and charming.

• VivienneC's Profile Photo

Cool Pool

Superb hotel, the pool is FREEZING. The area is sadly full of beggars who are exceedingly insistant, the children are the worst. Like most 5* Indian hotels, the breakfast buffet is much more like lunch.

Don't see the 'Dr' who looks at your birth chart and is suppoed to be a seer. He told me my sons would have happy long and fulfilling lives. Bit difficult since my son had been killed the previous month.

Would recommend the hotel, as long as you are prepared to jump into the freezing water. If you deal direct with the hotel you can get a great rate which I have chosen, although rack rate is much higher.

• Polly74's Profile Photo

A 5 Star Deluxe

In this deluxe hotel in mumbai modern comfort and amenity are designed around elegant Indian d├ęcor.
    The entrance is majestic and there is a good choice of restaurant (Indian, Chinese, Continental, Italian)

Unique Quality: Health club, Swimming pool, Squash court, Golf, Discotheque, Recreation room,

Directions: 1.5 km from International Airport

More about Leela Kempinski Hotel Mumbai

The premier hotels in the...

by srhussaini

The premier hotels in the south of the city, are Taj Mahal Hotel and Taj Mahal Intercontinental (Tel: +91-22-2023366) near the Gateway of India, Ambassador Hotel (Tel: 2040004, Fax: 2040004), Ritz Hotel (Tel: 220141), Oberoi Towers (Tel: 2024343) and Hotel President (Tel: 2150808).

Near the airport there is the Centaur Hotel (Tel: +91-22-61126660), Hotel Airport Plaza (Tel: 6123390), Hotel Airport International (Tel: 6122883) and Leela Kempinski (Tel: 6363636, Fax: 8360606).

Along Juhu beach, the good hotels include, Hotel Sun-n-sand (Tel: +91-22-6201811), Hotel Sea Princess (Tel: 6122661), Holiday Inn (Tel: 6204444) and Ramada Inn Palm (Tel: 6112323).

The Best rooms in Mumbai and Delhi

by TripAdvisor Member BusinessTraveler66

I have been travelling for past 6 years between Mumbai Delhi I had stayed in most of the 5* hotels in Mumbai and Delhi.This time it was one of the best stays that I have ever had I stayed at The Leela Kempinski Mumbai which is a hotel near by the airport I generally stay in south bombay as I had a meeting tj=his time at Powai in Mumbai I booked this hotel I was really impressed the way I was taken care off I had booked their club floor I got a champagine checkin on arrival and the best rooms that I have ever stayed and the club floor was the best I had seen .

I truly recomed this hotel was the best of my experiences in all 6 years.

Mumbai 3rd Oct to 6th oct..anyone around?

by vinayverma

I'll be in Mumbai from 3rd Night to 6th oct.
Anyone wanna catchup for coffee/drinks.?
I'll be staying at Leela Kempinski, near the airport.

Re: Mumbai 3rd Oct to 6th oct..anyone around?

by amvelankar

hi
this is amit here
i can meet u .... lets have acup of coffe..
u can call me on 33496427

Re: Re: Mumbai 3rd Oct to 6th oct..anyone around?

by vinayverma

Sorry Amit,

Missed that post..we had a travellers meetup on 4th in mumbai.
Maybe next time...drop me a line if you come to Delhi.

Cheers