Sadanand Regency

S. No. 9/2, Mahalunge, Off Hinjewadi IT Park, Opp Balewadi Soprts Complex, NH-4, Mahalunge, Pune, Ma
Sadanand Regency
Booking.com Tingo.com Venere.com

More about Pune

Murud-Janjira FortMurud-Janjira Fort

blank i amblank i am

Can someone identify these places in Pune?

by cuchillo

I think I can't post pictures here but can someone identify these places for me. I would love to visit this when I go to Pune.

by anujalia

Hey,

The pics you have uploade are all very generic places. The first one is some where in old Pune. Maybe Laxmi Road or one of the old WADAS. The second one is of a sugarcane juic e stall. They are everywhere in season. No particular area. They are wheel barrows and move from here to there all the time. The third pic is in Fergusson College or Wadia College. Both have that kind of Driveway. The forth pic is of the potters who sell their wares on the road. You will find them anywhere on the main road, especially any roads leading out of the city. There is no particular place these guys sit.

by Gourav

1 http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=city1ph6.jpg

THIS PLACE IS = CITY POST CHOWK ON LAXMI ROAD (fEMOUS DAGADUSHETH TEMPLE AND MANDAI AREA, SHOPPING AREA OF TULASHIBAUG ARE ON WALKABLE DISTANCE FROM HERE )

2. http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=detour2sugarcanejg6.jpg.

LAXMI ROAD. (traditional and very natural way about getting sugarcane juice)

3. http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=samvinceyh9.jpg

(film & Television Institute of India, You can see the OLD Indian studios and a musiem about Indian cinema. It is on Law college Road)

4. http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=detour1deliverpd1.jpg

this is Kumbharwada (Potters make ans sale pots there, it is Near ShaniwarWada, femous icon in Pune)

:-) so when u gonna see the City of Pune?

have a nice jeourney

by cuchillo

Thank you very much Anujalia. I am actually visiting Mumbai next month and since I have learned Pune is just near, I am planning to go there and film the those places. Those places are memorable to my sister who just joined a TV program. They went to film there so I am thinking of making a video of the places they race to.

by cuchillo

Gourav, thank you very much. I have posted in my reply to Anujalia 9You can read it above)my reason of visiting Pune. I have heard Pune is a great place. It is the Oxford of India. That is fantastic. Do you know the show I am talking to?

by Gourav

ahhhh.. Though i am not a TV freak, I am trying to remember the Show, it must be Discovery or AXN. The pics which you have refered, they shows just raw things about pune. there are so mane FINE footage to recover, for example, classical music, intruments, historical monuments geographical features, OLD dranage system of 18th Century, so many..
anyways... u gonna see the same things.. or want to discover something new?

Travel Tips for Pune

DEATH OF A LOCAL LEGEND

by Siddha3th about MAHA NAAZ CAFÉ

Here's what makes a legend: Character, feistiness, roughness around the edges... and that fierce sense of individuality. In other words, everything you're not likely to find at Mcdonald's. Maha Naaz may have closed down now, after years upon years of doling out stellar culinary service - but in the hearts of thousands of rickshawallahs, students, residents, tourists and down-on-their-luck ruffians who took shelter here amidst sudden pangs of hunger,
it will always hold a special place.

This grubby Iranian joint was home to the most liveliest of discussions, amidst orders shouted across from all directions. Crisp tiny samosas, steaming hot glasses of chai, and other dirt-cheap stuff that was insanely delicious all made their way to you, a second after being ordered. All the while, traffic would be buzzing crazy all around you, the world apparently crashing down upon Main Street's fabled opening turn.

They might have folded up the last chair on this place. But there's no dusting years of memories under the carpet. Khuda Haafiz, Mahanaaz.

Comments