Mansingh Palace Ajmer

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Family Travel
See Amenities

Skip it. Terrible experience.

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 16, 2011

We stayed here 5 days last Oct. to attend our nieces wedding as my wife is from Ajmer. On our last day there B4 we were to depart on the train to Delhi we decided to have lunch at the restaurant. On the way there my wife saw the maid, thanked her for her services, told her we were leaving that day and gave her a bag of sweets. When we returned to our room a small black sachel with several expensive jewelry items was missing from my wife's purse. We did forget to put it in the safe so thats our fault. We looked everywhere and couldn't find it despite unpacking everything. My wife and I looked in my black shoulder bag and nothing. I tracked down the maid who came and along with two other attendants and they looked everywhere inc. my shoulder bag and again nothing. Now my wife is in near hysterics so I called the manager who arrived and looked everywhere inc. my aforementioned bag. Nothing. My niece and nephew arrived to see us off and he looked too. Nothing. The manager said he would search everyone B4 they went home. We left for the train shattered by this and certain the sachel was gone forever. Now bear in mind my shoulder bag had been searched by at least 5 people. I opened it to get something and guess what, there was the sachel and in an obvious spot. The only logical conclusion is that someone slipped it back during all the drama and after the manager said he would search everyone. Thats not all. I emailed the corporation twice about this and got NO reply. I did not ask for $$, only the courtesy of acknowledgement about this. My third email went unanswered as well so I posted this on Trip Advisor as I said I would if they ignored me again. Then the same manager saw this and accused me of lying and fabrication all this. So I say avoid this hotel. CS is non-existent and avoid the Mansigh group as well.

Unique Quality: I can't recommend this place to anyone.

Nearby Mansingh Palace Ajmer

• Shuttle Service
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Bar / Lounge

Ajmer Travel Forum

Need advice about Ajmer, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Ajmer and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ajmer hotel reviews