Vinayak Street, Bikaner, Rajasthan, 334001, India

Booking.com Agoda.com Hostelworld.com

• Best family guest house in rajasthan

To all travelers, Beautiful India? That’s what they show us in the advertisement about India. I was in Banaras, Agra, jaipur jodhpur, puskhar and finally here in Bikaner. Even in my dreams I couldn’t image, that there is a family, like the “ vinayak family” which is so honest, helpful, traditional, creative, caring and just beautiful. I came here, because of a recommendation of my friend and am so happy, to met a Indian family like this.

You can live India in this guest house, you can see it, you can smell it, you can taste the amazing good food. What I missed in all the other places I found here. I know it is difficult to believe, that there is a family in India which like fold in this book, but that’s just the true. Jitu was so helpful, kind generous to us, to telling about the history of rajas than, Indian traditions and culture. His explanations were great. You shouldn’t miss to visit “ urmul trust shop” to see all the nice art made by poor village artists.
    I am planning to come back to this place but of course with my girlfriend and then to do camel safari again.
    The owner jitu conduct very nice camel safari he has very good knowledge about the desert flora and fauna, he is a student of wild life and perfect tour operator he is very good in profession.

jitu conduct eco tours including camel,jeep,village home stays etc.

Unique Quality: Camel safari and village home stays.

Directions: Vinayak guest house provide 24 hour free pick up service on call.To avoid hassels of taxiwalas

Comments