C-2 Peelwa Garden, Moti Dongri Road, Jaipur, 302004, India

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 64% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• RAJASTHANBYCAR's Profile Photo

Budget Hotel

This is new modern hotel, rooms are clean and good size comfort bed, walking destance from Pink city.

Unique Quality: Baby Swimming Pool batter then nathing.

Directions: 3 Peelwa Garden Moti Dungri road Jaipur

More about Jaipur

one of the gate of amber fortone of the gate of amber fort

Peeking inside a haveliPeeking inside a haveli

Inner courtyardInner courtyard

Rana Ji Ki nasiyan Jain templeRana Ji Ki nasiyan Jain temple

Travel Tips for Jaipur

plentiful pink

by TomorrowsAngel

Jaipur was founded by Sawai Jai Singh II, in 1727 AD. It was possibly the first planned city of India. The pink color was used at the time of building to create an impression of the red sandstone buildings of Mughal cities. In 1876, Jaipur repainted itself pink (no other colour was availbe in such vast quantities) to welcome Prince Albert and Queen Elizabeth II, and thus the name “Pink City” stuck to it

Silver Jewellary&semi precious stones.

by radz about Jauhari Bazar

As i said my introduction Jaipur is first well planned city,it has many planned Bazar (Markets).Long shopping arcades,shops were small,but many shops,choice is lot.

Jaipur is famous for jewellery,semi-precious stones,diamonds,topaz&emaralds.
Thr pic can display of Sliver jewellary.

Jauhari Bazar is for jeweelary shopping,both side of Bazar shops all jewellary shops. Sliver Jewellary,semi-precious stones,diamonds,topaz&emaralds.Dont waana spend much money on shopping can go for semi precious stone rings,very pretty ones .

Early morning at the Palace of the Winds

by PeteG

The Palace of the Winds was built in 1799 and is simply stunning. Go when the sun has just risen in the morning and you will see it in it full glory.

It is 5 storeys high built in a pyramid shape. It has been built with so many windows and slits so that the royal women could get a good view of all the ceremonial processions without being seen themselves.

It is really THE symbol of Jaipur. Amazing latice work and carving.

Amber Fort (II)

by Nprawira

Once inside the Fort, you'll begin your trip from a courtyard where the elephant station is. There first thing to see would be the Shila Devi Temple, a small temple dedicated to the goddess Kali. From there, the imposing Ganesh Pol gateway will lead you to the interior of the Fort. Later on you can walk through inside the gateway and glance through the screened windows, meant for the ladies in ancient time. The hallways around the Fort are rather straight forward and if you follow them, you won't miss anything important. Just make sure that you visit the Sheesh Mahal, a chamber with tiny mirrors all over that'll shine the whole room with just a single candle.

Galta

by smirnofforiginal

10km out of Jaipur, Galta is a pilgrim spot. It is visited for its temples as the sage Galav is mean to have lived and meditated here. It really is a beautiful, beautiful place.

Monkey Temple - As you walk up to the entrance gates there are people selling bananas and the like for the monkeys. You really do not need to bother buying anything - there are ample monkeys inside to have to worry about enticing them... and frankly the macaques here have rather short tempers and large teeth so, in my humble oipinion, encouraging them and feeding them is not the best idea in the world!

Now I cannot actually remember if I had to pay an entrance fee and if I did I think it was nominal. I did however have to pay a "donation" which I seem to remember thinking was not too bad and looked upon it as an entrance fee! I did get asked for some more donations as I went around and got led to some of the holier temples/shrines... this side annoyed me.
However, my trip here was one of my highlights in India. I drank chai with the guru who then took me and my family underground, hit us over the head with peacock feather, rubbed lotus oil into the backs of our hands, marked our forehead, bound our wrist with string, mumbled words I couldn't understand and blessed us. I am not a religious person but it was a very nice experience. I wondered if all tourists received this treatment but having met other people who had also visited here, I was the only one.

I wish I could have spent a little longer here but it was the end of a very long day and I was aware my driver was probably bored, tired and hungry. If I ever return to Jaipur I will definitely revisit here.

Comments