The Mall, Shimla, 171001, IN
Hotels.com Priceline.com Booking.com

More about Honeymoon Inn Shimla

Great hotel...

by TripAdvisor Member cpg2404

I went with my wife and other two couples.... the rooms, service, restaurant all are great.... the only problem was the entrance..... the rooms were well lite, LCD was ok, the LOO was first class... all in all it was very good experience ....

Average place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member nileshbaldwa

I stayed here for 1 night only with my spouse as we did not want to stay longer in Shimla... The place was average cost and value for money for our short stay... The location was good in the sense, we could see shimla from the top but getting to the hotel was a bit tight road... The room was average size but I think it was good for value for money based on the charges other hotel take .in Shimla... Also the hotel guys managed to get us a good taxi for our way to Manali... In all I would recommend this hotel for short stay ...

Excellent Hotel and Staff

by TripAdvisor Member Vineet_Garg

I went to Shimla in April-2009 and stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. Before this trip I had been to Mussoorie and stayed there in the same hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Hotel location is very good. It is not too far or not too close from the crowded mall road. My room had an excellent outer view surrounded by the Devdar trees. Excellent rooms, staff and dining. Staff does not mind to go to the extra mile for your comfort.

An enjoyable family stay

by TripAdvisor Member ganeshnag75

Nice location, just a stone's throw from the mall, but away from the bad crowds.
Parking is a problem, and you need to walk 15 mins from the High Court Car Park.
Well maintained and furnished rooms. Courteous staff. Wonderful food.
Excellent value for money.

Our first Honeymoon

by TripAdvisor Member Adventurer_Mumbai

we had our first honeymoon in Honey moon Inn Shimla. Although this hotel is located the topmost point in Shimla but it is worth the effort. In the evening when you dine in the hotel resturant you can look out at the whole shimla and see lights here and there. It is really romantic. They also have candle lights. The hotel is very cosy and warm and nicely done. Rooms are excellent. It is a perfect choice for honeymooners. Will def go again.

loved the place

by TripAdvisor Member sunny1710

Hotel is at one end of mall road , the actual mall road. near to clarks. as name suggests its reall good for romantic couples.
location and food is excellent suxh a great resort on the mall road

No thanks...

by TripAdvisor Member TokenLP

We stayed here in May 2009. Loved Shimla! Hated this Hotel! Too overpriced, wait a minute...WAY OVERPRICED!!! It was around Rs 2700 a night, AND you have to pay extra to use the computer AND for tea AND for coffee AND im sure everything else you wanted as well. This staff was not very friendly and they dont even speak English. The front desk guy litteraly hunted me down to pay the Rs 30 for my tea in which they brought to my room making me think it was free. Btw, dont tip the bellhops. The rooms are way outdated and really tacky with mirrors on the ceiling. The only thing good out of this hotel was the location ROCKED (only a 2 minute walk to the mall) and that they opened their restaurant early for us cause we were leaving, and they only served us butter and toast. For the love of pete DO NOT stay here!!

Nice & Comfortable

by TripAdvisor Member Mitudi

This hotel is absolutely worth stay. Rooms are nice and confortable and staff is good. Food is also great with variaty. The only minus point for this hotel is you have to climb a lot to reach to the hotel which is sometimes really irritating especially at the end of long tiring day.

Comments