Hotel Vishnupriya

Satisfaction Poor

Good For No Data
  • udtaparindaa's Profile Photo

Good locality

A little over priced but still a nice hotel to stay. Rooms are neat but nothing extraordinary there.

Staff's response and service was good. A small pool is present but wasn't functional when we visited.

No Wifi available.

Unique Quality: It's location is it's USP. Very close to the famous Lal Bagh.

• Awesome Experience

I’m a regular customer of this hotel...n its worth being it..first i went to this hotel with my family..n my family members like this hotel so much that i had to extend my holiday for 1 more day so that we could use all the facilities provided here...the children liked the games and me and my wife liked the rooms, the ayurvedic massage centre as well as the vegetarian food they provide...it was totally an awesome experience staying there...then i visit udaipur regularly (once in 3 months) for business purpose n at that too the hotel is really nice..its fully Wi-Fi enabled..and it has been renovated since before..during my last visit i came to know that they are coming up with Spa too..then it wud be more exciting...i would fully recommend this hotel if someone visits Udaipur with family or for business n wishes to stay in a 3-4 star category hotel..

Unique Quality: Excellent Staff..awesome Vegetarian food especially snacks..fully Wi-Fi Enabled

• Avoid!

We took my sister's wedding party to this hotel for 4 nights in December 2007. The hotel is described as 3-star but I would not give it more than a poor Bed and Breakfast.

The rooms were generally dirty, the staff couldn't have been less unhelpful and there was no hot water or heating for our entire stay in any of the 23 rooms we had. There were 5 or 6 sightings of rodents in the rooms, toilet paper was in short supply and requests for irons and hair dryers went unanswered for at least 2 hours each time, despite 5 or 6 requests.

We were constantly told things were being fixed but they never were and they had the audacity to claim upon check out that there were only problems on one night!

I would avoid this place like the plague!

Comments