Haridasji Ki Magri, Mulla Talai, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313 001, India

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 83% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

The Hilton's Facilities

The hotel has 143 rooms, which over look some of the 43 acres of landscaped gardens. All the rooms have tea/coffee making facilities, satellite TV., mini bars and room safes. There are rooms that also cater for the disabled. elegantly furnished and overlooking the landscaped gardens. Some get a bit of a view of the lake. The facilities include a swimming pool, exercise room, beauty salon and gift shop. The business centre provides internet service at a very reasonable rate. I was surprised that the Trident Hilton was only classed as a 3*** hotel.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

The Trident Hilton Udaipur

The Trident Hilton was a really lovely hotel, one of the nicest I stayed at in India. Its location was close to Lake Pichola and only 10 mins from the city centre. There are a number of hotels in this same area as well as a few more expensive shops. There are boat transfers for arriving and departing guests across Pichola Lake which are complimentary of the hotel. There is also a shuttle service to and from the City Palace for a small fee. Be sure to ask reception for a city map.

More about The Trident Hilton

Great surroundings!!! Lovely service!!!

by TripAdvisor Member EastmeetsWestAB

We stayed in Trident Udaipur for 2 seperate nights!!! The hotel environment is superb and is in the same location as Oberoi. It is really quiet. Nearby there are a few shops. The room is nice and the service is good. All the staff there is very friendly. The draw back is there is no spa services. The front desk is very helpful.
The restaurant was ok. Nothing to wow about!!! We did complain once about the omlet that we are waiting for during breakfast. The executive chef comes out an apologise for the incident and upon our returned to this hotel a few days later, they have made a cake for us and upgraded our room. This is really nice of them.

I can only recommend

I stayed 2 nights with my wife at this hotel. She was burning in fever (over 41) and the very friendly staff called a doctor which showed up in less then half an hour. They took blood and urine samples from my wife and gave her an injection. The responsible from the kitchen immediatly called the room to know if my wife wanted something special to eat. The people from the reception were very nice and were always checking if she was feeling better and if we needed something. The doctor confirmed that my wife hadn't nothing to serious in during the afternoon which was also very efficient from her.
The room was excellent, the meals were good, the location of the hotel good as well and it is a pity that we didn't really tour the town because of these health problems. The hotel has a nice swimming pool that, unfortunatelly, we did not use.
Anyway, despite the scary moments we had, I will always keep in my mind the helpful, professional and friendly attitude of the hotel's personnel.
For all these reasons, I cannot share some of the comments I've read in this page.
My advice is: visit India, visit Udaipur, stay at the Trident Udaipur! You will be in good hands!

Comments