Norkhill Hotel

See Amenities

Living like Royalty

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 26, 2007

Gangtok was overflowing with travelers during the peak festive holiday season in October 2006. My niece (this was her first visit to the hills) was terribly sick. We were booked in a budget hotel that required us to climb a long flight of stairs among other things. I was desperately looking for a good hotel, when somebody suggested the Nor Khill. It was a strain on my budget at that moment but i am glad that i went to Norkhill. The manager in charge not only offered me a bargain price but also assured me of all help. During our two days of stay, we were looked after round the clock, meals were prepared according to my niece's preference, they got necessary medicines for her, and i was never made to feel that i was far away from home.

Unique Quality: Located in a verdant surrounding, near the central point of the city but far from the noise of the markets and cars. The Kanchen Garden is just the place to loll about with plenty of cushions and steaming cups of tea, watching the distant mountians or the floating clouds.

Directions: Adjacent to the Paljor Stadium

• Pets Allowed
  • Kids Activities
  • Free High Speed Internet

Gangtok Travel Forum

Need advice about Gangtok, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Gangtok and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Gangtok hotel reviews