Palani Hotels

Our Members Say

• mehulraj profile photo mehulraj
  • Reviews: 223

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

2nd best Hotel in Palani.

Hotel Subam Palani

Same Management has another hotel called Vel's Court I did not tried out but people said Vels's is better than Hotel subam but its little far from Palani Temple I think we need to walk for 15 minutes approximately.

I choose Hotel Subam because of its proximity to Palani temple. Its just at a distance of 500 meters from the Palani temple stairs which is great about this Hotel. Before reaching to this hotel we tried other places too but either for the price offered room were too expensive or far from temple.

We were satisfied with Hotel Subam. We stayed here for a day and I think its off season here in Palani during March 1st week and thats may be the reason we got accomodation easily otherwise even for small town like Palani finding accomodation will be difficult during peak season. And take my advice dont visit this city during peak season I am sure you will regret your decision.

This hotel was kept neat and clean, if you are going by cab then ample parking is available, rooms were also neat and clean. And it like budget hotel so dont expect anything great. And restaurant at this hotel is not good, I mean its basic nothing fancy you expect here but you can see kitchen in front of your eyes when you go for food, its kept in very good condition so dont have to worry about hygiene. I hope if you visit this town then you will enjoy your stay here too.

Ohhhh and forgot to tell you if you are staying here then ready get woke up by loud speakers played early in the morning 5am, otherwise this is the best hotel in Palani.

Proximity to Temple and other location best in Palani

And ask for room facing Palani temple and that also of 3rd floor, room numbers for 305-315 has the best view from room. even 2nd floor rooms were good too.

• Opinion of Price: about average