Hotel Royal Park

Family Travel Religious Travel Beaches
See Amenities

Great Place to Stay

by written on August 13, 2012

The Hotel is well appointed with LCD TV's, Hair Dryer, Coffee Maker, etc equal to best Star hotel in a Metro City. Staffs were very attentive and found helpful. Service was also up to the mark. I found location to be the best as it was little away from the noisy market & touts (guides) around the temple. We got up at 4.30 a.m in the morning for temple visit and to my surprise Hot Water was fully available for my entire family without any problem. Comfortable place to choose and for stay.

Unique Quality: rooms well appointed, car park, electricity round the clock, excellent south Indian food.

Directions: on the main highway just 1/2 km before the main bus stand

Enjoyed My Stay

by written on January 13, 2011

We arrived in this well and conveniently located hotel in all aspects in this town known for its sacred in nature. We stayed in their Superior room which was nicely furnished and comfortable. The entire ambiance was excellent and the stay experience was excellent. The quality of food and the service was also good. Staffs were very cooperative and gave immediate attention to our requirements.

Unique Quality: conveniently located, value for money, well appointed rooms, good car parking space, attentive staffs, overall upkeep was very neat.

Directions: close to bus terminus and market

excellent hotel with good services

by written on July 31, 2010

last week, I stayed with my family in the hotel located in a calm atmosphere and just 5 mins to the temple. The Hotel informed me that it had done its new refurbishment works and i was given their new deluxe room which was superb and offered LCD TV, Mini Bar, Hair Dryer, etc and it was very comfortable. The rooms had pleasing colors and was also looking great. The new rooms met all the standards of a luxury hotel. The Lobby & restaurant had paintings and art works of Ramyanam and the entire atmosphere was refreshing. I really enjoyed my stay and my personal experience was excellent.The service and care given by their staffs were found to be good and satisfied my requirements.

Unique Quality: excellent accommodation and food, good service, close to the temple, convenient car parking

Directions: 3 mins from bus station, 5 mins from temple / railway station.

Great Hospitality

by written on May 15, 2010

The hospitality and services in this hotel was very nice and the staffs were very courteous. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The food served was also very tasty. This is the only hotel offering Quality rooms and standards making it convenient for a traveler to have an enjoyable experience.

Unique Quality: nice upkeep, well managed, good location, courteous staffs, quality service

Directions: close to temple and walking distance from main bus terminus. situated on main highway in a calm location

Nice Hotel

by written on January 24, 2008

I STAYED IN THIS HOTEL LAST DECEMBER AND I WAS VERY HAPPY IN THE SERVICES OFFERED BY HOTEL ROYAL PARK, RAMESWARAM. THE ROOMS ARE NEAT AND THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT AND I CAN RATE THIS HOTEL EQUAL TO A BEST STAR ACCOMODATION AND THAT TOO AT AN AFFORDABLE RATE WHICH IS VALUE FOR MONEY. THE STAFFS ARE FRIENDLY AND ASSIST YOU WITH THEIR BEST SERVICES.

Unique Quality: IDEAL LOCATION, VERY COMFORTABLE & CLEAN ROOMS, VERY GOOD SERVICE, GOOD FACILITIES FOR THAT TOWN

Directions: 2 kms from railway station and 1 km from main town

Excellent Hotel

by written on March 7, 2007

I had very enjoyable stay in this hotel during my trip to Rameswaram. The hospitality and services was extremely good. The staffs were found very helpful and their rooms were very
neat and well planned. They served south indian food which was also very good. I am confident that they will continue to offer the same good services.

Unique Quality: Good Ambeience, Quality rooms, ideal location and only hotel in town ideal for comfortable stay.

Directions: Situated on the Main Highway - Ramnad Highway.

Hotel Royal Park

• Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services

Rameswaram Travel Forum

Need advice about Rameswaram, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Rameswaram and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rameswaram hotel reviews