Hotel Hindusthan International Varanasi

C 21/3 Maldahia, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, 221002, India

Good For No Data
  • 8eight8's Profile Photo

Radisson Hotel Varanasi, Varanasi

This is one of the newest five star hotels in Varanasi and is a great escape from the hustle and bustle of the congested streets of Varanasi. The service and food were excellent as was the service that went along with it.
    The rooms themselves are luxurious with great beds, TV, and a marble washroom. You will be extremely hardpressed to find any flaws in there rooms.
    The best part was the incredible deal we received for our room. It was only $48 per night.
    I would highly reccommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in a 5 star hotel.

The one thing you will not get at this hotel are great views from your room. You generally look out at other buildings.

Unique Quality: The rooms have air-conditioning, in-roof safe, TV. and VCR, fridge and telephone are wheelchair accessible. I was very happy with the room – comfortable with all necessary amenities. Check out time is 12.00noon and check in time is 1.00pm.

• Peter_P's Profile Photo

Modern 4* concrete block

Outside the cantonment it's the only luxury hotel. Despite the kindness of the personel and the good kitchen, it is rather a not-so-good hotel with even a badly-kept pool an an old interieur.

Unique Quality: Nice rooms and a large bathroom... and a large lobby, if that is of any importance (??)

Directions: 5 minutes from the Gaths
    20 Kms from Airport and 1 km from Railway station

More about Hotel Hindusthan International Varanasi

My recent trip to Varanasi

by LNSV

"Hotels"

Before our varanasi trip, I frantically hunted for hotel reviews on the internet. I was travelling with my small baby and I wanted to make sure I got a clean and hygenic hotel. But I couldn't find any useful reviews, I hope this one will be helpful to future visitors.

Hotel Clarks: Supposed to be a 5 * hotel- Avoid this place like plague. I don't know how this place got a 5 star rating in the first place. It is DIRTY; the carpet at the restaurant has never seen a vacuum cleaner. The rooms are also not clean. The service is very poor. For 4500INR/night , it is a complete rip off.

Hotel Hindustan International: Good service, management tries really hard to make stay comfortable. The restaurant is also good. But I wouldn't say the rooms are worth 3500INR/night

Hotel Surya: No frills. Cost of room per night is 900INR+10% tax. Good value for money. Definitely cleaner than Clarks

"Shopping"

I bought a banarasi silk saree for 1500 INR. I was thrilled that I got a good bargain. But it turned out that the saree was really worth only 500INR. My advice would be to check prices at several places before making any purchase. Don't hesitate to bargain. Start with 1/3rd the price quoted.

Hotels In Varanasi

by JohnMcIntosh

Hello everyone....
I want to visit varanasi.......the most holy city of India....
Please tell me which are the best hotels in Varanasi....!!!!

by lynnehamman

See my Varanasi page for review of the best hotel in Varanasi. There are photos too. I thouroughly recommend this place.

by lynnehamman

Hotel Ganges View (see pics in my Varanasi page hotel tip)

by NedHopkins

I recommend Hotel Palace on Ganges. It's modern, spic-and-span clean, and relatively inexpensive. It has a veg restaurant in its basement. See:

www://palaceonganges.com

by into-thin-air

I agree – you want to pick a hotel that overlooks the Ganges, but before I recommend one it would be good to have an idea of your budget.
I was backpacking so where I stayed, although ok and overlooking the Ganges, it might not be up to the standard that you are looking for.
Drop me a pm if you think I can help
Good Luck
Rob

by azf

I stayed in Hotel Alka and didn't really like it ... so I guess that's one hotel I would NOT recommend. I probably stayed in 15 different hotels during my 6-wk trip in India, and this one had the most unfriendly staff.

by Chintoo

Hi,

I agree with one of the posters about Palace on Ganges... its really nice and not so expensive (around 3000-3500 INR per night)

Taj Ganges, Radisson, Ramada, Hindustan International are amongst the best hotels in Varanasi...

Hope this helps
Chin2

Hotel Ganges View- best value and accommodation in Varanasi

See this link

by into-thin-air

“Hotel Ganges View- best value and accommodation in Varanasi”

I guess that it would all depend on what you meant Exactly by Value !!??
Because at around 3000-3500 INR per night it is beyond the reach of a Lot of travellers to India and indeed myself found adequate accommodation, also on the banks of the Ganga for about a 1/10th of the price.
Horses for Courses I Guess ;-)

by lynnehamman

Exactly- it still remains that it is good value for the price.

Comments