Bajaj Indian Home Stay

See Amenities

Impeccable Service

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 24, 2009

During our sojorn in Delhi on 15 and 16 August 2009 nights, both myself and my husband were treated to a true touch of Indian Hospitality. While staying in Michighan we had both heard so much about the Indian Values and Lifestyle from our friends circle which re-enforced
our views about Indian Peoples positive spreading of vibes - Surely- Lovely, Friendly race.

It's been an absorbing and entaling experience. I am sure to spead the good word to my
friends back in United States.

Unique Quality: Different Characters depicted in this little gem of the property, reflecting Indianess all over.
Their Theme Concept is very Unique as rooms have various Gods and Goddesses names.

Directions: Close to Karolbagh Marketplace

Great Service

by written on March 17, 2009

My Girlfriend Sharon chose this property while browsing on internet. We felt quite safe during our recent trip to Delhi in Feb 2009. Beds were really Comfy & believe me getting an Amazing Service in India is surely a big plus plus.

Staff were very obliging & they were eager to answer our questions related to the town.
Location is close to Karolbagh Market & Metro train station.

Surely recommended for anyone looking for Homely touch & Splendid Service.

Kind words from me will be passed on to other travelers wanting value for money spot
in New Delhi City.

Unique Quality: Rooms were offering a Character. Explanation by their Manager about various Themes & Concept conceived by their owners personifying Indian Ethos were an education for us
about Indian Values.

Roof top Terrace in the property has a great evening sitdown for drinks, dinner. Donot miss
unwinding there as would get a great view of Delhi Skyline.

Directions: Close to Metro Station. Near Pilar-122 of Pusa Road Metro.

Preetibandooni's Profile Photo

Bajaj Indian Home Stay: A Great Value for Money

by written on March 31, 2008

Starting from its architecture to great hospitality this hotel has a very Indian traditional touch to it. This tour was planned at a very short notice and thus I had booked Bajaj Indian Home Stay in haste, this hotel at its first impression appeared very shabby. Surprisingly my stay at this hotel turned out to be one of the most enjoyable ones. At Bajaj the rooms are bit smaller than those in the other five star hotels and yet the stay in these cozy and clean rooms is very comfortable.

The décor of the hotel is very simple and traditional that adds to the homely vibe of the hotel. The hotel is very much cheaper than other hotels in the vicinity and yet it fulfilled all my expectations. This hotel is also situated near the famous Shopping area of Karol Bagh and main modes of accommodation thus are very favorable for business travelers like me. A shopping freak as I am, enjoyed a shopping arcade in the market, buying great number of Indian specialties.

Use of the Facilities

by written on July 23, 2006

Local calls are free and there is a fax and internet service for a nominal fee. In what they call the library which actually looks like a bedroom there is reading material which you can make use of and a computer there also. However someone was using it at the time and they allowed me to use their ‘office’ connection to plug in my laptop. This was under a very cramped area of the stairs in stifling conditions but they didn’t charge me with my ½ hours usage.

Unique Quality: The lovely doorman seemed more intent on helping me with my questions than did the guy at the front desk and offered to get me a small complimentary map that the hotel offered. He assured me it was fine for me to walk around the area on my own and was beaming when I arrived back safely. There is a hotel car to use but beware that this will probably be double the cost of the local taxi. The hotel will however organize a local taxi for you if you ask. Be sure to ask the price and then confirm with the driver before you take off. The train station on Pusa Road is only a few blocks away.

Small But Comfortable Rooms

by written on July 23, 2006

The rooms are small but comfortable and each one has a different theme. I’m not sure all have a window but mine was a small window in the bathroom facing the street. The street was reasonably small and quiet so there was no noise problem. The bathrooms are very tastefully done with most things you need being provided. A newspaper is free every morning.

A Warm Welcome

by written on July 23, 2006

On arrival you will get a welcome drink while you are checking in and having your luggage taken to your room. The entry area is beautifully decorated with a very small reception area (a small desk). The flight of stairs will take you up to two other levels of the hotel. I didn't see an elevator however your bags are taken up for you.

Nearby Bajaj Indian Home Stay

Bajaj Indian Home Stay

• Bajaj Indian Home Stay Hotel New Delhi

Address: 8A / 34 W.E.A , Karol Bagh, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, 110 005, India

7 Photos of Bajaj Indian Home Stay

• Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet
  • Kitchenette

Delhi Travel Forum

Need advice about Delhi, India? Visit the Travel Forum for Delhi and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Delhi hotel reviews