4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Bhikaiji Cama Place, Ring Road, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, 110066, India

Priceline.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

Not Centrally Located

If you are looking to just walk out the door and have everything at your fingertips, this is not the place for you. The location is fairly remote in the respect of walking anywhere. Of course the usual taxis and local transport is available to be called. The hotel has some very nice shops on the lower level however finding some basic cold tablets was impossible and with no shops around and the concierge not having anything other than some Aspirin it was impossible to be able to get anything quickly around scheduled activities.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo

Hotel facilities

The hotel has a swimming pool, tennis courts, a Jacuzzi and Sauna as well as steam baths to relax those aching muscles. There is also a fitness centre, boutiques, a beauty salon and the usual business centre which has internet access at a price. As you would expect, most things like the internet usage and mini bar etc are on the high side.

More about Hyatt Regency Delhi

Hotel Hyatt Regency, New Delhi

by RAJASTHANBYCAR about Djinn's

The Hyatt's speciality restaurants are acknowledged to be among the best in the city and its pub Djinn's is recognized as a well-known nightspot.

My stay was fine!

by TripAdvisor Member expectant customer

I enjoyed my stay here.

I found my room a bit small, but comfortable and I slept well.

Reception is large, modern and light and the staff met my requests just fine.
I asked someone to get me some deodorant (as I forgot to pack any) and it was bought and brought to me in a meeting where I wanted it. Great!

Restaurant, lots of buffet choice, western or Indian, good quality.

We had a business meeting in the downstairs conference facility, which was excellent.

Pool, I had a swim, and ordered a beer at the pool, and that was all fine.

All in all, I would stay here again.

A great experience

by TripAdvisor Member businesstrvl

I recently stayed at the Hyatt in New Delhi. My room was quite large with plenty of room around my king bed. It was slightly cold and when I called the front desk to complain, they sent up a space heater that worked fine.
The most impressive aspect was the concierge. I had several packages delivered to me and someone from the concierge not only brought them up, but helped me pack them which involved making a makeshift bag and weighing my baggage for me. Given my extra baggage, I was concerned that I might not be able to check in everything. When I departed the hotel, I was told that the Hyatt representative at the airport had been notified that I was coming and would help me. The Hyatt representative met me at the airport and walked me through the check-in process and helped me manage my baggage. I would never have been able to check-in if it was not for him.
I would definitely stay at the Hyatt again.

Great service!

by TripAdvisor Member expats_in_Taiwan

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Dehli right after Christmas. Our flight was late out of Taiwan and the staff at the airport was really helpful, especially since we had two small children.
We stayed on the executive floor and the room was beautiful and the staff was great.
We went on a tour of Northern India the next day and stayed in the hotel again on our way out of India.
The food was good and the hotel was great for our kids.
I would recommend this hotel for a short stay with children but probably isn't a long term stay, since it really isn't near any of the sights in Dehli and is basially a business hotel.

Expensive.....

The Hotel is set between the city centre and the International Airport. On first arrival I thought the outside was nothing special. But the welcoming lobby was first class. The restaurants are excellent and whilst I was there the Hotel was adding a new Chinese Restaurant. The pool is not particularly large but adequate and the grounds are well kept.

I was staying on the Executive 6 floor and this gave me access to a small buffet service.
The room was clean but nothing special. My room was located on the side, providing me a restricted view of a side alley….nothing great there. The TV was old style model not a modern Flat plasma version. The programmes were basic, offering no pay-per-view.

The room had Internet access but on this trip as I didn’t have my laptop. I used the internet room on the 6th floor (another is in the lobby). I was surprised and very disappointed to find a charge for this, having paid a lot more to stay on the Executive floor I would of expected this to be complimentary. I thought this was very petty.

The Hotel staff are excellent and very professional, very polite and helpful.
Overall I would say the price to stay at the Hyatt was very expensive and although I was staying on business and therefore not paying, I would not stay there again.

Perfect hotel for business travellers

by TripAdvisor Member londonlollipop

I first stayed at this hotel around 4 years ago and should have written a review back then, but sadly never got around to it. I went back to Delhi last week and again stayed at the Hyatt Regency. It really is a great hotel and worthy of a decent review. I'll start with the rooms which are nice and comfortable, if slightly dated. Lovely wooden floors and comfy beds. The bathroom provides all the basic amenities you would expect to find and more. There is a drain by the side of the bath that some of my colleagues noticed a smell from and even bubbles coming through but I myself had no problem with my own room. The service in the hotel is really great and extremely attentive. Wherever you are in the hotel, front desk, lobby, outside or any of the restaurants, you will find the staff extremely helpful and very polite. My friend and I ate in TK's which is an asian restaurant - we both rated it extremely high. The food and the service were perfect. It was far too hot for me to sunbathe by the pool, but I had a great view from my room and having been to the pool area on my previous visit, I can only assume the pool service is as good as ever. A great visit - highly recommend this hotel.

Perfect stay

by TripAdvisor Member duduvoyage

Great Club room.
Nice buffet in the evening and breakfast at the Club Lounge
Very good spa with the best ayurvedic massage I've had in India!
The staff is wonderful

Where to dine in Delhi

by batavia_rose

Hello,

does anybody have advice for me? end of april 04 i will stay at hyatt delhi and will have one full evening to enjoy Indian cuisine. what restaurant is recommended and situated near the hyatt hotel? i don't want to pay more than USD 30 - 40.- incl.

thanks so much!
-jo

Re: Where to dine in Delhi

by VivekMenon

Would recommend Pandara Road market for some good Indian cuisine. Its not exactly close to Hyatt, but worth it and its well below the price you indicated. Strongly suggest that you organise transport (cab from the hotel) before you get there as if you are not a local, its highly probable that you would be taken for a spin by the auto chap.
Have fun and its gonna be bloody hot in Delhi

by robine

My top recommendation is the Bukhara, in the Maurya Sheraton Hotel (not far from the Hyatt). Excellent NW Frontier cuisine. Best to book beforehand. It's expensive by local standards, but WELL below your extravagant budget!

by Alkitta

I agree, try Bukhara. I loved everything I had there.

by vinayverma

Yes..my vote goes to Bukhara...
book in advance...atleast in the morning for the dinner...

by batavia_rose

hello everybody, thanks very much for your advice. it looks like THE BHUKARA is a must try. i will go there! this will be my 4th trip to india but only my 2nd time to Delhi. as far as i can remember, USD 30 - 40 was what i paid for a buffet at the hilton in delhi.
thank you!
-jo

by oldmonk_92129

Bukhara is unmissable..but hard to get into many times.

If you cannot get in..try the Great Kabab factory at the Radisson in New Delhi.

For USD 30-40, you can feed at least 2 people in any given hotel in India no matter how grand it is (without drinks that is).

If you go to a good hotel, $10-12 is all it will cost you for eating till it comes out of your ear.

Comments