Hotel Le Roi

2206, Chuna Mandi, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, 110055, India
Hotel Le Roi
Hotels.com Priceline.com Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 60% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Hotel Le Roi

Very nice hotel, kind stuff

by TripAdvisor Member denisa123

We visited hotel Le Roi with friends in november 2009, we felt very nice and comfortable, stuff were very kind and helpful, we enjoyed our staying very much. I can recommend this hotel to every one who stays in Delhi.

Comfortable Hotel in New Delhi

by TripAdvisor Member iqbaldj18

This is my first time to New Delhi. Before coming to Delhi I was looking several 3 stars hotel through internet and got some places that can give enjoy time during stay in Delhi. Gotcha.. I decided one hotel named Le Roi Hotel and check in the hotel that very clean, and nice service from the front office until the room boy. Although it located in the crowded area but it very closed to the Metro station that can connected to Rajiv Chock..the central of India in the next station. A lot of restaurant and money changer surrounding the hotel, but if you wanna eat in the restaurant of hotel...its also really delicious food that made by the cooker in the hotel and the price was reasonable price. The other one that make me feel at home when the GM and GRO explained me about Delhi... they are very warm and give me opportunity to kept my bagage and browsing free internet until midnight before check out at midnight. Thank you Le Roi Hotel, if someday I am coming to Delhi...absolutely I would like to stay there.

Fabulous hotel in Delhi

by TripAdvisor Member alex4332

I spent one nigh at Le Roi in Delhi, and this hotel is very good.
It has been totally redesigned, everything is new, and made with taste.
The staff is caring, the rooms are very clean, with a fashion design. Everything that you expect to have when you arrive in Delhi.
I highly recommand this hotel, above all for the european travelers, because it answers well to our "standards".

Interesting area

by TripAdvisor Member tallsticks

I stayed at the hotel in Dec and found it to be very comfortable. Even though they are in the middle of of an extension being built, there was no undue noise at an inconvenient time. THe rooms are on a par with Travellodge/Premier Inn, I.e. simple and comfortable and above all, clean. THe staff were helpfull and polite. Even though English isn't the strong point of many, communication wasn't too much of an isue.
Whilst here, check out the "my restaurant/bar" at the end of the road. Good beer, good food and good service.
I'd stay here again.

Excellent location; good hotel

by TripAdvisor Member nellamay

Had a great experience at this hotel....it is noisy, but that's Delhi so can't blame the hotel for that! Just check things are working (if not, they are very good at fixing). Very clean and comfortable.

Fantastic Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member taezzer

I booked a trip from Chennai to Delhi was not sure about the reviews I read - but I was pleasantly surprise. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The staff was helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Fantastic new hotel

by TripAdvisor Member fetuskarate

We came to this hotel one morning after reading rave reviews on the internet. We surely weren't disappointed. It's one of the finest places to stay in Paharganj, if not the nicest. The rooms were bright, clean, and very comfortable. I almost never left the room! The broadband internet was some of the fastest I've had in India. The complimentary breakfast was quite tasty. And the staff were extremely accommodating and keen to please. Where customer service falls flat in other hotels, Le Roi seems to have their act together and they realize the importance of good courtesy. This is one hotel that is definitely off on the right foot, and I'd highly recommend it to others.

Great modern and new Hotel with friendly & helpful staff

by TripAdvisor Member MalDownUnder

I stayed here for 3 nights with my German/Ozzie wife. I'm of Indian origin and been to India many times b4.

We arrived at 6am Sat morning & took a pre-paid cab from airport to hotel (only cost Rp250 = A$6) and were initially disappointed with the approach roads. But then we entered the hotel and surprised at how clean and modern it is; its a gem in a not so good area. Being brand new, it had everything a westerner can wish for. The same hotel in a posh area would cost about 3 to 4 times. I'd rather spend this money on shopping and sight seeing. At night there was no noise so we quickly fell aspleep.

The rooms are excellent as per hotel pics. If you can go for the superior room which costs only RP 1,000 extra for a double.

Staff were very helpful but need more training in English. Also people outside in the area were freindly and helpful; no crime walking late at night.

BTW: My german wife got seperated and lost on the way to the rail station (we made the mistake of taking 2 scooter rikshas - never do that again) and the hotel owners went out of their way to look for her in their own cars. Take care - Rail Station is a mad place - always travel in one care or riksha.

Thank You for helping find my wife.

Nicest place in Pahar Ganj, Delhi !!!

by TripAdvisor Member Tendrecaramelle

Very good and comfortable in the noisy Pahar Ganj. Hotel Le Roi is a peaceful place in the midst of the crazy Delhi. The staff is very helpful, the room are cosy and absolutely clear.
We've really appreciate this place.
The driver came at the airport to pick us up at 5:00 AM, really nice of them.
Thanks a lot!!!

Patricia and Alexandre

Rashtrapati Bhavan (President House)Rashtrapati Bhavan (President House)

Sara, getting fitted by the sari salesladiesSara, getting fitted by the sari salesladies

Scary, scary, evil, viscious, attack macaqueScary, scary, evil, viscious, attack macaque

Red Fort, Delhi - royal bathsRed Fort, Delhi - royal baths

clothing

by NYTim

I am coming to Delhi in late december. Can I buy cheap clothing instead of packing loads of clothes?

by Avijayan

Thats a better idea.

You get good bargains on unbranded clothing, footware among others in Delhi.

Karol Bagh is one of the places I would suggest for budget ( but you must bargain) shopping.

by sacs2k1

Delhi offers a wide range of shopping for clothes. You can check the clearance sales at branded outlets all over the city or head to Janpath for cheap and trendy clothing. Don't forget to bargain when in Janpath.

If you are looking for cheap and fixed-price outlets, you can check the chain of hypermarts like Big Bazaar and Vishal Mega Mart....

by 1Karan

Be sure to check out Sarojini Nagar Market in Delhi for some really good deals.

by arunjain22

as compare to US u will find even the best of clothing is very cheap here u go to any market any mall u will find garments prices are much cheaper to US but if u want really cheap clothing then karol bagh is a place to be.

RE: RE: clothing

by NYTim

It is more about convienance rather than price. Whatever I buy I will leave behind so I can pack lightly.

Thanks for your comments

by loose_motion

Hi,
You might wannna check out 'Bindals' near palika bazaar parking. Its a decent place for formal wear . I bought myself a summer suit from them for about US$60 last feb in a clearence sale . Cheap tee shirts and cargos can be found all over janpath and sarojini nagar as already mentioned by some other members but I do not find formal office wear cheaper in india. You definitely get better deals in the US. Half decent pants in delhi showrooms cost US$50 . 'Shoppers stop' in ansals plaza is also worth a visit .

Comments