Bangaram Island Resort

Bangaram Island, 682003, India

Good For No Data
  • BANGARAM HONEYMOON RESORT

BANGARAM RESORT MANGED BY CASINO GROUP OF HOTLESIS EXCELLANT DESTINATION FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO DO SCUBA DIVING AND REMAIN CLOSE TO NATURE.BANGARAM RESORT IS NOT LESS THAN FIVE STAR HOTEL SERVING INTERNATIONALCUSINE AND WINE AND LIQOUR.
    BEST PLACE TO RELAX WITHOUT A TRANQULIZER.

Unique Quality: AROUND THE BANGARAM ISLAND IS CRYSTAL BLUE SEA WITH ABDUNTANT OF FLAURA AND FAUNA. YOU GIVES YOU FEELING THAT HEAVEN S HAVE COME ON EARTH FOR YOU. YOU GET NO NEWS PAPER TO READ,NO TV TO WATCH .ONE SHOULD NOT FEEL THAT IT CAN NOT BE PROVDED. HOTEL STAFF WANTS TO KEEP AWAY FROM MEDIA.

• bradbeaman's Profile Photo

More Upscale

When I describe my stay at Bangaram Island I should mention that I did not stay here. I stayed at Agatti Island resort, but I did interview those who stayed here in the airport. We met them on the plane ride in and they flew out on the same flight with us.

Bangaram resort cost more than Agatti Island plus there is an hour and twenty minute boat ride that costs one thousand rupees per person. During monsoon some tourists got sea sick and "fed the fish" on the way to the island.

I also met Radhakrishna Shenoi the General Manager.

Radhakrishna Shenoi the General Manager
    Kerala office contact +91-4842668421
    Mobile +91-98950-74881
    Email: radhakrishnashenoi@cghearth.com
    www.cghearth.com

Unique Quality: This is exclusively a resort island with no local village. They caught a nine foot fish at this island while I was at Agatti and we caught a few exceedenly tiny groupers.

• Bradut's Profile Photo

The best resort in Lakshadweep

This is the only resort in Bangaram and one of the very few resorts in Lakshadweep. There are a few basic huts for tourists, a restaurant, a beach bar and a club-library. No hot water, but who needs hot water in such a paradise? The staff is amazingly nice and accomodating. Food is great. The chef can cook anything, from European to traditional Keralian delights.

Unique Quality: The location. The resort is the only thing build on the island. There are no inhabitants on Bangaram except tourists and the resort staff. Amability. Great food.

Directions: From Cochin, by air, with Indian Airlines, to Agatti airport. From there, you can take either a boat or a helicopter to Bangaram, depending on your luck (the helicopter is not always available)

• wrldtravler's Profile Photo

Bangaram

Bangaram Island Resort is a marvelous place to spend a few days. The ambience is comfortable, couple with a good chef and friendly yet unobtrusive staff. For reservations, contact Casino Hotels at Kochi on 0484-668221 and 668421.

More about Bangaram Island Resort

CHEAP ACCOM IN LAKSHADWEEP

by vinodcia about AGATTI ISLAND BEACH RESORT

This is not excatly a resort but a set of cottages situated right at the beach that gives a perferct view of the ocean blues. You can see marine life in its natural Habitat. Also it has beautiful coral atolls and at night you can view those fishes and marine spicies that is not seen in the day.

One unique advantage of this resort is that it is very close to the airport....2 min walk. This resort is cheaper as compared to other three resorts of Bangaram and Kadmat. Great food, Great people that would make you feel youre in home

Tinnakara, as seen from BangaramTinnakara, as seen from Bangaram

My Trip To Agatti In November 2007

by mayurren

Hello Friends,

I am from Pune, India.

I and my wife would like to visit Agatti for a week in November 2007.

I am interested in a very good resort. I want to enjoy all the water sports.

Can you please suggest some nice places with reasonable prices.

Please send your replies immediately.

Also do cc to mayurren@hotmail.com

Many Thanks,
Mayur Renukdas

Re: My Trip To Agatti In November 2007

by Bradut

Lakshadweep is not a cheap place. I've stayed at the Bangaram Island Resort (one hour boat ride from Agatti). It's a fantastic place! We've paid about 120 USD pe night, all meals included. Check www.cghearth.com, they own this place.
The Agatti resort is not that nice.

Comments