- Reviews: 472
Agatti Island Beach Resort: Island Resort
For reservations at Agatti Island Beach Resort, Agatti , Lakshadweep.
You will need to:
-book the flight tkts ;
-inform Agatti Resort of the exact dates & type of cottage you need
-They will help you arrange the entry permit (forward them your name, age,nationality,passport no., date of exp. of passport & place of birth).
Following will be tariff & other details ;
Tariff for Accommodation - PER DAY BASIS -2008-2009
15th Sept -30th Nov
15th Jan - 15th May
STANDARD NON A/C
Single - Charge for single occupancy; Double – Charge for a couple.
The above rates are inclusive of ;
· Transfers to and from the Agatti Airport. (this is funny because you just walk very nearby)
· Welcome Drink on arrival
· All taxes
· All meals (3 time buffet +morning & evening tea)*
· Usage of Health Club & Indoor Games (I never saw these)
· Complimentary stay of 2 children below 5 years sharing parents room.
· Water sports - kayaking. (bring your mask, fins & snorkel if you possibly can)
Applicable Rates for Children / Extra Person
1. By ship from Cochin to Agatti
2. By Air from Cochin to Agatti ( Also Bangalore direct flight that stops in Cochin on Kingfisher)
As per schedule provided by Lakshadweep Administration
Rs.5950/- One way Per person (just Rs 1,000 more from Bangalore)
Travel time 1hr.15 mts
King Fisher booking can be done through www.flykingfisher.com
You can book Bangalore Agatti with a stop in Cochin on Kingfisher
· All tourists to Lakshadweep needs to carry ENTRY PERMIT ; to obtain the same provide name, age & address at the time of booking. Foreigners have to submit copy of passport.
· All water sports & sightseeing will depend on climatic conditions & booking will be taken accordingly at Agatti. During off season sightseeing to 4 islands by boat & water sports will not be possible. Only Inland –Sightseeing is possible during off season; will be extra payable.
· The Resort will not be responsible for any changes in flight/ships schedule, as flight is operated by Indian Airline, & ship by Lakshadweep Administration.
· Well equipped Scuba Diving Center which is capable of giving PADI certification is running at Agatti (not during off season).
The beach is fantastic and although the airport is near it is an incredibly remote and quite resort.
Manager - Reservation
For Reservations contact Cochin office : Agatti Island Beach Resort, Ground Floor, Island Tower, Behind H.P.O, Market Road, Cochin – 682011,Kerala Ph. 0484-2362232, Telefax – 2362234 website. www.agattiislandresorts.com
- Reviews: 37
Kadmat Beach Resort: The Only Place to Stay
Kadmat Beach resort is the only place to stay.
The resort is a wonderful hideway with clean and bright chalets right on the white sands facing the ocean.
You have to stay on a full board basis with all meals (and afternoon tea) provided as part of the package. Food is Indian with Breakfast usually consisting of dosa, omlettes and toast. Occasionally cornflakes (with hot milk) were on offer. Lunch and evening meals consist of vegetarian and non vegetarian indian options.
There is a shop that is open for only a few hours each day selling some toiletries (washing powder etc) and crisps, nuts and chocolate (but only a small selection).
Everything is provided as part of the resort. The dive centre is on site and it's helpful staff will kit you out with diving gear whilst the Sports watersports centre can provide snorkelling gear, kayaks and lifevests.
There is no swimming pool as none is needed with two beautiful lagoons to swim and snorkel in.
The staff here are very friendly and helpful and keep the atmosphere relaxed and calm.
- Reviews: 548
Agatti Island Beach Resort: Paradise in Lakshadweep Islands
The archipelago is composed by twenty islands but only ten are inhabited. The population is 100 % muslim, except the soldiers from the Subcontinent, being Hindu. You are only allowed to visit Agatti island previous permission that you must obtain before travelling there. There are several flights a week from Cochin and an irregular boat service operating only out of the monsoon period. The only hotel allowed to the foreigners in Lakshadweep is Agatti Island Beach Resort, at a walking distance from the airport.
You have full pension with the three meals of the day. They give you a special bungalow with hamock by the sea. It is a wonder!
- Reviews: 55
AGATTI ISLAND BEACH RESORT: CHEAP ACCOM IN LAKSHADWEEP
This is not excatly a resort but a set of cottages situated right at the beach that gives a perferct view of the ocean blues. You can see marine life in its natural Habitat. Also it has beautiful coral atolls and at night you can view those fishes and marine spicies that is not seen in the day.
One unique advantage of this resort is that it is very close to the airport....2 min walk. This resort is cheaper as compared to other three resorts of Bangaram and Kadmat.
Great food, Great people that would make you feel youre in home
- Reviews: 420
Kadmat has accommodation run by Sports Lakshadweep and the Tourism Department. Catch Cheriya Koya at 04986-62289 for details. If you are happy just basking in the sun, diving in coral seas and lazing around on white sands, Lakshadweep is the place to be.
- Reviews: 420
L B Brothers: Kavaratti
In Karavatti, there are a couple of hotels apart from the facilities provided by Lakshadweep Tourism. A general merchant businessman, L B Brothers, runs a lodge above his shop about 150 meters from the jetty and offers lodging at a very reasonable rate.
- Reviews: 420
Agatti Tourism: Agatti
If your looking for a reasonable package (around Rs. 10,000 or US$ 220 for a couple for 5 days on full board basis), try Agatti Tourism at 04896-442436. With the season waning in March-April, you may even be able to wangle a better deal.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Islander Beach Resort
- Blau Mediterraneo Hotel
- Beach House at the Dunes
- Lillyland Beach Club Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
- Skyview Plaza Hotel & Suites
- Rimini Hotel
- Iberostar Exagon Park
- Hawthorn Suites Herndon
- Grand Central Hotel
- Fortuna Hotel
- Freienhof Swiss Quality Hotel Thun
- Sandringham Hotel
- Prima Royale