Agatti Island Beach Resort: Island Resort
For reservations at Agatti Island Beach Resort, Agatti , Lakshadweep.
You will need to:
-book the flight tkts ;
-inform Agatti Resort of the exact dates & type of cottage you need
-They will help you arrange the entry permit (forward them your name, age,nationality,passport no., date of exp. of passport & place of birth).
Following will be tariff & other details ;
Tariff for Accommodation - PER DAY BASIS -2008-2009
15th Sept -30th Nov
15th Jan - 15th May
STANDARD NON A/C
Single - Charge for single occupancy; Double – Charge for a couple.
The above rates are inclusive of ;
· Transfers to and from the Agatti Airport. (this is funny because you just walk very nearby)
· Welcome Drink on arrival
· All taxes
· All meals (3 time buffet +morning & evening tea)*
· Usage of Health Club & Indoor Games (I never saw these)
· Complimentary stay of 2 children below 5 years sharing parents room.
· Water sports - kayaking. (bring your mask, fins & snorkel if you possibly can)
Applicable Rates for Children / Extra Person
1. By ship from Cochin to Agatti
2. By Air from Cochin to Agatti ( Also Bangalore direct flight that stops in Cochin on Kingfisher)
As per schedule provided by Lakshadweep Administration
Rs.5950/- One way Per person (just Rs 1,000 more from Bangalore)
Travel time 1hr.15 mts
King Fisher booking can be done through www.flykingfisher.com
You can book Bangalore Agatti with a stop in Cochin on Kingfisher
· All tourists to Lakshadweep needs to carry ENTRY PERMIT ; to obtain the same provide name, age & address at the time of booking. Foreigners have to submit copy of passport.
· All water sports & sightseeing will depend on climatic conditions & booking will be taken accordingly at Agatti. During off season sightseeing to 4 islands by boat & water sports will not be possible. Only Inland –Sightseeing is possible during off season; will be extra payable.
· The Resort will not be responsible for any changes in flight/ships schedule, as flight is operated by Indian Airline, & ship by Lakshadweep Administration.
· Well equipped Scuba Diving Center which is capable of giving PADI certification is running at Agatti (not during off season).
The beach is fantastic and although the airport is near it is an incredibly remote and quite resort.
Manager - Reservation
For Reservations contact Cochin office : Agatti Island Beach Resort, Ground Floor, Island Tower, Behind H.P.O, Market Road, Cochin – 682011,Kerala Ph. 0484-2362232, Telefax – 2362234 website. www.agattiislandresorts.com