Chez Bali Villa & Spa Denpasar

Otel.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data

More about Denpasar

welcome 2 my bali, then..........welcome 2 my bali, then..........

Frying the murtabak - part 2Frying the murtabak - part 2

Statue placed along road towards Pura JaganathaStatue placed along road towards Pura Jaganatha

Sweet, innocent smiles..Sweet, innocent smiles..

Will my debit card work there?

by josepontes

Hello people, I would like to know if my debit card will work there! My debit card is VISA ELECTRON, with type of bank's do you have there? Do you have ATM'S? Wich card's are accepted?

Thank's for the reply....

by stedeb

Just check with your bank that it is set up for international use. There are plenty of ATM's that will take your visa we never take cash to Bali now always rely on the atm. Not sure what else they accept but I am pretty sure they accept most.. Hope this is helpful.

by nospam

There were lots of ATMs in all the major areas of Bali including the airport. My Visa Plus worked great. There were also Cirrus and Alto but I do not recall an Electron.

by meck38

Don't worry, VISA ELECTRON should work wherever they accept Visa cards. Indonesian-issued debit cards also carry the Visa Electron logo, so no worries there. Enjoy your trip!

RE: Will my debit card work there?

by leebee1

yes your card will work. but remember the fees and foreign exchange rates attached each time you withdraw. it is better to withdraw larger sums every few days, then small sums each day. it will end up costing you a fortune. check with your bank what the fees will be ahead of time. first time i went overseas i was just withdrawing money willy nilly, and had a heart attack when i seen my bank statement!!!

Travel Tips for Denpasar

Denpasar Trip

by Chyan

"Bali Memories"

Denpasar is the capital of Bali island. It has many commercial buildings there but there are no conventional buses, only mini-buses called bemo for travel. There are four-class and five-class hotels in Denpasar. It is the meeting point for travel to beaches in Kuta, Sanur, Ubud and Nusa Dua.

The tourist destination of Denpasar that I visited is Ngurah Rai International Airport. I was fortunate to find airlines that do not fly to Singapore, Jakarta, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong. They are domestic airlines flying to nearby resorts and islands, like Air Bali, Bali Air Charter, Germania Trisila Air (GT Air), Travira Air and PT Transnusa Air Services (Trigana Air). I took home publications of these airlines as mementoes of my Denpasar trip.

I stayed in Hotel Hapel Semer, a two-class hotel charging at a one-night accommodation of SGD25.00, 300 metres away from the last terrorist bomb attack. Complimentary breakfast includes nasi goreng, bread and butter and other normal breakfast of Indonesians. It is about 20 to 25 minutes to Kuta Beach which no longer looks attractive as it is depicted on the tourism posters of Bali.

I travelled to Kuta Beach on Hotel Hapel Semer's motorcycle sightseeing tour. Enroute, I saw the countryside of Bali. Roads with very few vehicles, few kampung-kampung and no sekolah-sekolah is the image of Kuta, just like Sungei Tengah of Singapore. Shops have typical Balinese architecture and products sold are cheap. The Kuta Beach is awashed with foams of tidal waves and the distance from the shoreline to the road is shorter than before. Only bold Indonesians and tourists dare to swim and surf on the sea.

Near Kuta beach are ATMs and 24-hour convenience shops.

Comments