Nathan Hotel

Nathan Hotel
Agoda.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Denpasar

Four Bedroom at $99 per room (2 per) per night.Four Bedroom at $99 per room (2 per) per night.

Satay served with peanut sauce and pressed riceSatay served with peanut sauce and pressed rice

Kereneng Night Market - Local food hereKereneng Night Market - Local food here

Pura Jaganatha - state templePura Jaganatha - state temple

Accomodation

by jarvis256

Hi ALL,

I am coming to Denpasar in August and i will stay there for more than one year as i am going to study there at the University. I would like to ask if anyone couldnt help me with information about the accomodation. What kind of accomodation i can expect, what price should i expect to pay for one year, etc... I will appreciate any information which you would find helpful for me...

Accomodation

by skyb88

There are 2 options if you want to stay in there. Rent a room as we call it "Kost" house or rent a little house. Rent room is cheaper than rent a house, no kitchen, no need to buy bed or wardrobe, less privacy, but you don't have to pay electricity anymore. The price is depend on the condition of the house or the room & the area. My estimation, average price rent a little house around US$ 700-1.000/year

Good Luck,

by jarvis256

Hi, Thank You very much for your answer. I would like to have some more questions, if you would find a time to answer, i would be very happy. I already been to BALI, only for a 10 days, but i went only around Denpasar, i do not remember much how it looks like, i will be studying at the Universitas Udayana (UNUD) Denpasar, Komplek Kampus Bukit Jimbaran, Denpasar, Bali. Dont you know what is the location of this university? I would like to rent some romantic place, in some quiet area, maybe near of the sea, do you think that i can find such a place also in denpasar, or is it better to live somewhere in surrounding villages? I think i would prefer to rent a small house, as i expect to have several visitors during this year... I also think it would be good to have a motorbike for a one year. Do you think it is better to rent one, or to buy and than after one year to sell? Do you have any reccomendation for the concrete area which would be romantic and beautiful, where i should search for the house?

Juraj

by Bernithetraveler

Hi I will write to you the name of some driver who live overthere he will for sure help u to find that place u look for , I'm jealous of u man....lucky u spend a full year around there....

Around Jimbaran would be the place I think !

Write to u back home tonight or this w.e.

Bernard

by Bernithetraveler

Hi ,

I wrote to u yesterday , the driver name is "Dipper" Suartha is phone #
is 0361-765524 he work in Kuta normaly but he knows Jimbaran area...

So hope that he will help u and have a gooooooooooooooooood stay in Bali

Bernard

Travel Tips for Denpasar

Denpasar

by hdv63

"Denpasar"

Well. I had to be there a few times, but I did not like Denpasar.
Denpasar is frustrating traffic between the Kuta area and the more norhtern parts of Bali.
I even did not like this statue, it's more like a funny thing.

"Denpasar"

The best thing I saw at Denpasar, was this cheerful Gamalan band on the way to a gig in a pickup truck.

Hi guys !!

"Leaving Bali"

End of a holiday, always a sad moment. Flying from Denpasar airport to Kuala Lumpur we had one lucky thing. The day before we could not see the 3142 m high volcano Gunung Agung because it was cloudy at Bedugul. But from the plane I could see the top above the clouds.

Comments