Denpasar means "east of the market"
"Denpasar plus greenery Jatiluwih at Tabanan"
As a provincional city, Denpasar is a modern place with several modern icons like buildings, mal, cafe and bar. But heading to the north or west, we can find traditional life. Such as Tabanan and Bedugul. That's why I put the infos and pictures about them here too.
Here several attractive spots which can be found at Denpasar:
* Art Center
* Pura (temple) Taman Ayun
* Renon square
* Puputan Margarana square
* Pura (temple) Gajah
"At Tabanan and Bedugul"
* At Tabanan:
- One of the most beautiful place in Tabanan is Jatiluwih village, about 1,000 metres upper sea level. You can find terraced paddy fields which can be found also nearby Mount Agung.
- Mount Batukaru itself
- Pura (temple) Pura Agung Batukaru
- Butterfly park.
* Then at Bedugul, we can find:
- Lake Beratan
- Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club
- Bedugul Botanical Gardens
- Mount Pohon
- Candi (temple) Kuning and hot spring