Jl.Pantai Balangan no 2 Cengiling, Badung, Jimbaran, Indonesia

Booking.com eDreams

Satisfaction Average

• Balangan seaview bungalow

I would NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN and WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND IT to anyone!!!
    We stayed there in August 2012 for 2 full weeks and this was our 3rd trip to Bali and the worst ever experience!!! Beware of stealing from your room. The stuff just don't care. They take whatever they like while you are waiting outside as they clean your room and steal at the same time. I didn't notice it at the start but realised it later (we had too many things with us to keep the track of everything). We took AC room at the concrete building. The room was smelly, the toilet and shower was the worst. No hot water. There is a constraction work is going at the moment and they use drilling huge machines at night and don't care about tourists.
    Everyday I had to chase the stuff to get fresh towles which smellt like burnt rubbish (they dry it behind the fence near the cow paddick).
    Food was disgusting. They only know how to cook a piece of toast! Full stop! I ordered some fruit lassi and fresh joice and it came WITH SOME ALLUMINIUM FOIL IN IT!!!!! I'm not sure if it was diliberate or not.. but even after I asked to give me another drink they still brought me a one with FOIL IN IT!!!
    Taxi drivers are very bad. They laugh at your face when you try to negotiat the price and they charge a fortune because there is no other transport.
    The BEACH is really bad unless your are an OK surfer and can go surfing on the reef break! not suitable for swimming and for children!
    THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! DON'T GO THERE IF YOU WANT A NICE HOLIDAY!

Unique Quality: NO UNIQUE QUALITIES. maybe cows behind the fence?!

Comments