Jalan Legian Klod, Legian, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 32% less than similarly rated 2 star hotels

• Unforgiveable Mistake

"Dear Ms. Chan,
    We appologize for our careless. I did tour for 2 days and our hotel so busy and it made us forgot to pick your parents up from the airport. Right now they stay at the other hotel. We do hope you to forgive us. Best regards, Roman"

This the reply that I received after waiting & worrying about my parents of their safety. I've booked direct through their hotel reservation, communicating with them for months, and this is the service that they're giving me?! And with all the promises that they're giving (pick-ups specially), the reminder that I've made before the travel date, and they still make such a silly mistake like this? I know it's no big deal of no pick-up, you still can go to the hotel ownself, but a promise is a promise. What if the travellers really depends on the pick-ups? And for me, pick-ups is second to a clean rooms.

And mind you, I'm still worry about my parents, if they're able to find a nice place, if they're ok.

More about Bali Sorgawi Hotel

by kenningst about Bali Sorgawi Hotel

Stayed here for 2 nights. I took a deluxe room for Rp300,000 per night and it comes with TV, hot water shower/bath-tub, fridge and air-con. Exactly what I've expected for the price I am paying. Their staffs are really nice and friendly and I love their swimming pool. The rooms also comes with breakfast for 2 pax.

The only problem with this place is the location as it is situated very far away from the main beach area. Located at the end of Jl Legian almost at the junction of Jl Melasti opposite of Legian Paradiso hotel right before BNI bank and at Jl Legian.

New and nice

by JoelWillTravel about Bali Sorgawi Hotel

Bali Sorgawi is a nice, clean and charming place to stay. Very friendly staff always ready to help. They even picked us up from the airport free of charge!
The hotel is very new and clean and the staff are great. Quality of the breakfast was fantastic and plenty of it. Rooms are nice and clean, with double bed, bath/shower, aircon, tv. There is also a well equipped gym and a great, but small, swimming pool. Most of the hotel is open air (apart from the rooms of course) and each of the rooms has a little table and chairs outside which is great to just chill at night and watch the big bats swooping over the pool. Great little gym, great breakfast, friendly staff, nice rooms and fantastic pool. Hotel looks good at night also which may sound weird but check the pic out. Staff will also pick you up from the airport if you call them in advance. Lots of shops, bars and restaurants just outside hotel entrance. Very cheap also, I think we paid around £13 ($26) per night for a standard room which I think is really cheap. Only about 10 minutes walk to Legian Beach.

Comments