Jl. Werkudara, Legian Kaja, Kuta, Indonesia

Expedia.com Asiatravel.com Booking.com

• Fernandocramos's Profile Photo

A good surprise !!

This hotel was fantastic. We booked a deluxe room with balconi in front of a big pool.
    The breakfast was served at the restaurant in front of the beach and was one of the best we had in our entire trip.
    The room was imense and staff very kindly. We payed U$51 and it was worth it.
    I m sure if I come back to Bali I will stay there again.

More about Hotel Kumala Pantai

Bali's good hotel view with good Italian foods

by fee_zaa81 about Hotel Kumala Pantai

the service is full of smiles nice view pool,good Italian reastaurant at backside,beaches,traditional music every evening,burning incense Bali Hindu style,big plasma near the pool,traditional carving at lobby/receptionist,

3 Star with 5 Star Value

by agustian about Kumala Pantai

Well, what would you like from the accommodation? comfy bed? TV channels, huge swimming pools? nice restaurant with ocean view and nice food? room service? peaceful environment? huge bathroom? easy access to nightlife? and beach? Kumala Pantai has them all, even better the price is just so unbelieveable! Eventhough I have not comeback there for more than 2 years the staff, restaurant staff in particular still remembered me. Service is good as always.

A good surprise !!

by Fernandocramos about Kumala Pantai Hotel

The room was imense and staff very kindly. We payed U$51 and it was worth it.
I m sure if I come back to Bali I will stay there again.

Seminyak: KUMALA PANTAI

by ancient_traveler

A very warm welcome awaits you at Hotel Kumala. Ideally located at Legian Beach, in the heart of Kuta, where it takes one a short walk to the beach and about 5 minutes to the popular all-in-one shopping cum-entertainment area. Your home away from home, Hotel Kumala Pantai welcomes you to a very unique blend of traditional Balinese lifestyle, carefully landscaped gardens by the beach and a soothing ambiance. Relax and enjoy at your own private terrace or at the open air restaurant (with well landscape garden), before taking a cool dip in the pool. Of course one will observe the serene surroundings we offer aside from the comforts and conveniences as prepared to ensure your perfect stay. Escape the daily grinds of life, wake up to the song of nature and relish the calming sunset of Kuta beach, right outside your door.

Great Hotel

by Fernandocramos about Kumala Pantai Hotel

The room was imense and staff very kindly. We payed U$51 and it was worth it.
I m sure if I come back to Bali I will stay there agai.

Kumala Pantai

by michs

Hi,has anyone stayed at this hotel recently..was wondering what it was like and how much further up the beach it was from the Padma hotel? Thanks

by leeroy27

Hi, We stayed there last june. it's a great hotel and good value for money. It would be no more than 400 meters along the beach from Padma. My favourite near there is Hotel Puri Raja.

by michs

Thanks..do you think the Puri Raja is a nicer hotel ? Are they about the same in size and value for money?

by leeroy27

Hi,
Puri Raja is a smaller Hotel.
Kumala Pantai had a huge pool area but alot of it was in the shade. I think Puri Raja might be a little bit more expensive.
Having stayed at both over the years i will always go back to Hotel Puri Raja it had a more relaxed friendly atmosphere and like many of the other hotels the pool chairs we not claimed first thing in the morning.
Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Any recommendations for budget hotels in Seminyak, Bali

by maya333

Can anyone recommend any budget but charming hotel in Seminyak.

Have guys heard of the Hotel Kumala? Is it clean?

THanks

Re: Any recommendations for budget hotels in Seminyak, Bali

by jenniwren

Although I have not been there I was talking to a tourist agent this morning asking her about the Niksoma and Kumala. She said that the Kumala was very popular.
The only reason it's not my choice is that I wanted somewhere without a lot of kids. Only because I have 4 and we are going away without them!

Cheers
jenniwren

Re: Re: Any recommendations for budget hotels in Seminyak, Bali

by Linda_T

Just be aware there are two: Kumala Pantai and Hotel Kumala

Re: Re: Any recommendations for budget hotels in Seminyak, Bali

by jenniwren

Mmmm yes I see what you mean. I am talking about the Kumala Pantai I guess not the Kumala Hotel. Sorry.

Re: Any recommendations for budget hotels in Seminyak, Bali

by meru

Just in case you haven't already made a decision, Bali Ayu in Seminyak is quite nice. Haven't heard about Hotel Kumala, but there is a Kumala Pantai in Legian Beach which is quite nice.

Hotel Bounty-Kuta

by leeshalee

Im about to book my bali holiday and am thinking about staying at the bounty hotel. Has anyone stayed there before? Is it worth my while?

by BesarRahasia

Hi, well I suppose it it depends on what you are expecting, it's not 5* luxury, but then it's not 5* price. There are better one's around for similar prices. What are you wanting from your hotel ? and when are you thinking of coming,

by leeshalee

i dunno..just somewhere thats cheap, but nice at th same time. close to everything. what others do you recommend?

by BesarRahasia

Well to be honest that one is cheap, clean and close to all the action.

by LadyHawkau

We have stayed at the Bounty twice and found it clean and good value for the money. The only problem is on the last visit we found it to be a much younger crowd now and very noisy and crowded around the pool. If you are young and looking to meet people your age and party then yes it's good value for the money. It is very close to everything even the beach. Hope this helps you.

LadyHawkau

by chickenleg

I'm staying there with a few mates for a week purely because i heard it's a party place with lots of young people!

by Fernandocramos

Why don you try Kumala Pantai ?
Its the same price but I think its better with no noise.
You can see pictures in my Bali page or more info at
www.kumalapantai.com

by Jannetto

I'd also recommend the Kumala Pantai, and on a budget their older property round the corner, Grand Kumala- not as near the beach but a good deal.

Comments