3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Costs 32% less and rated 11% higher than other 3.5 star hotels

More about Kuta

Discovery Kartika Plaza Shopping MallDiscovery Kartika Plaza Shopping Mall

beachbeach

@rie finding sunset (c) rika eridani@rie finding sunset (c) rika eridani

It best to change monies in the bankIt best to change monies in the bank

has anyone stayed at the puri raja hotel?

by ccathyk

hey fellow travellers
im off to bali to stay at the puri raja hotel and was wondering if anyone has stayed there since the new renovations this year !!
cheers cath

RE: has anyone stayed at the puri raja hotel?

by Cathyh

Funnily I have just posted a review of this hotel today! The rooms have all been redone with new furniture, linens, airconditioners and the bathrooms modernised. The pool near the beach has been retiled and the restaurant has been renovated with another level added to it. My husband and daughter stayed in Sept - very quiet with only 12 out of 72 rooms occupied but that was in school holidays and the anniversaries of the bombings so may have picked up since then. Could not fault the hotel and we have stayed there many times prior to the renovations. All the old staff are back as well as the girls who do the nails, etc by the pool.

Travel Tips for Kuta

My apartment at Jayakarta Hotel

by victorwkf

Because of some mix-up, I got to stay at a big apartment room at Jayakarta Hotel (more information at "accomodation" section.. This apartment is very comfortable and I enjoyed my stay here. It has also nice view of the sunrise but unfortunately could not view the sea from here.

thai in bali

by aalayaa about chang noi

chang noi means cute elephant in thai.
if you're looking for thai stuff in bali, just visit this place. it's a small boutique but the stuffs are very nice.
and it's easy to find because it's in front of pepito supermarket. all kind (mostly clothes) from thailand from Rp 100.000

Stiff Back ? - Have a back massage in Kuta Beach

by myspices

For guys out there, while waiting for your lady friends do "shopping" at Kuta Beach, you can enjoy a back massage by the masseurs. You don't have to find them, they will follow you around until you agree to have a back massage. Well, it's not that pricey, (10,000Rp to 15,000Rp for a 20-mins massage) , so why not go for one - getting massage while enjoying the breeze at the beach.

Don't bother....

by Nicky11

About 3 months into backpacking round SE Asia, Liz, Jen & I were tired. So instead of a week exploring Lombok and the Gilli islands, we thought it would be fun to stay in one place and just eat out and go drinking. But it was horrible!! From spending 3 hours walking around in the middle of the night trying to find a room, then getting hassled everywhere we went (people actually grab you to make you look at stuff they're selling). the famous Jungle Juice drink at Paddy's is disgusting (but then i haven't been able to stomach tequila since Liz & Jen visited me in Belgrade actually). To top it off, i walked home by myself one night at 4 in the morning (which was stupid, i know, but i had a stomach ache and Liz & Jen were going to a pool party with some people we met in the Sari club) this guy drove past me on his motorbike, jumped off and grabbed me, this caused me to drop everything i was carrying including my camera. he grabbed the camera and drove off and that was all my photos of the lovely people we met in Koh Tao!! I was gutted. We couldn't wait to leave the horrible, tacky place. I definitley wouldn't go back.

Comments