Jl Raya Legian No 363, Kuta, Bali, 80361, Indonesia
Agoda.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 11% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa

A number of good hotels in Legian!!

by hayley_69 about LEGIAN hotels (Part 2)

Please find a list of Hotels in Legian that are worth the stay i have looked at these hotels before so i know where to stay at next time i go. Please also find some pictures on some of these hotels. If you would like the website for any of these hotels just search the hotel of choice in Google. Also please find that this will follow onto more tips.
(***) = this is the star rating.

Legian

Losari Hotel *** Stars

Camplung Mas Hotel ** Stars

Troppo Zone *** Stars
18 - 35 years old only

Kuta Lagoon Resort Legian *** Stars Please do remember that all these hotels are different in prices per night. Please speak to your local travel agent or browse the internet for current prices.

Dump

by freespirit1 about Hotel Barong

I just returned from Bali with a bunch of my daughter's friends for her 20th. Two stayed at the Barong which I have to say was a dump compared to the various places we all stayed around the Kuta area. The 1st night one girl got her drink spiked and one evening we went to a show there which cost 260,000, food yuk, show not bad but the drinks that were supposed to be included had no alcahol. The room was disgusting with broken lights and toilet. We stayed at Poppies Cottages which was bliss and walking distance to the Kuta clubs, others stayed at Kuta Lagoon which was nicer than Barong or The Bounty which had a party atmosphere.

My mom, Dr. Wayan and me after my healing.My mom, Dr. Wayan and me after my healing.

pantai Kutapantai Kuta

The terraceThe terrace

Dreaming of FoodDreaming of Food

Kuta Lagoon Hotel

by deblone

Any veiws on this hotel would be appreciated, thinking of staying
here in April with a friend.
Thanks

RE: Kuta Lagoon Hotel

by BaliParadise

It's a good 3* hotel, basic friendly and clean.
Expect to pay around 45$ US per night for double (may find cheaper, but that is hotel published price. There are better ones around, it depends on what you require regarding facilities /convienience to shopping/clubs/bars etc
Have a great holiday

RE: RE: Kuta Lagoon Hotel

by BaliParadise

Sorry just noticed you R from Aussy thats about 57 dollars AU for deluxe room
The pool access room is dearer at 69 dollars AU and the villa is 82 dollars Au

RE: Kuta Lagoon Hotel

by unichan

Hi there, I have never heard of this hotel. However, I know a place near Centro Shopping Mall. It's a small but nice hotel...only a walking distance to restaurant, shopping mall and etc....I think you should try this hotel. It's called Dayu Beach Inn... I have been there and i only need to spend around US$ 20; and I enjoy it so much....maybe because I can walk to all shopping mall and beach....

Which hotel?

by tutuchick

Hi,

Me and a friend are planning a holiday to Bali and are unsure where to stay. We have stayed at the Bounty 4 years ago and loved it.
We are looking at the Bounty again, also Kuta Lagoon, and Legian Beach hotel. We are looking at convenient hotels and would prefer more busy ones.
Can anyone help us?
Thanks

by pamhand

If you want somewhere very central, I can recommend White Rose Hotel. It's basically next to where the bomb went off a few years ago on Jln Legian (Jln means road), Kuta. I've stayed there twice (the last time was last Aug). It has a security gate, and is right in the main hub of the nightlife. I felt perfectly safe there. Walking to the beach is about ten mins, some of the best bars 1 min, Poppies Lane 1 and 2 very close too (well renowned in Kuta).
Hope this helps.
Pam.

by meity

Hi, you can try check this website http://www.balihotels.com/kuta/theoasis.php
the hotel is ok and close to the Kuta beach.

by pPamela

Hi,
Check out this website created by a woman from Perth who has collated a good range of accomodation on Bali over the years.
Pamela.

by Fernandocramos

You can try Kumala Pantai Hotel at Legian beach near 66.
you can see some picts in my Bali page.
I was there last january.

by giligirl

Hi there, i have just returned from bali (i go every 5 months for 6 weeks) i used to stay at the bounty but after meetings many locals i was directed to a cheaper hotel which is absolutely fantastic, it is the "gemini hotel" in poppies 2, if entering poppies 2 from legian street, turn left at the "bagus pub" and not very far down on the left side you will c this hotel, it was all just refurbishes in may last year, the rooms have ac, cable tv, large king bed, brand new toilet and shower, large room with balcony overlooking pool, very quiet in day only problem is for some (not me) from approx 6 o'clock you hear all the clubs music surrounding the area, for older people this is a problem but if you are used to staying at the bounty believe me it will not be for you, the rooms are only 155,000rph per night about $21aud, can't get better and the staff are lovely boys, no restaurant but not needed as warongs are straight out the front and if you order they bring to your room at no extra cost, if you are interested in anymore info or contact numbers for gemini just message me back, enjoy your holiday in paradise (by the way, i go in march for 6 month social visa and whilst there apply for permanency which i hope to get within 12 months, anyway have a great time. ciao

by tutuchick

Hi all

Thanks for your replies. My friend is pretty keen on staying at a place with a pool bar (priorities?!) so I'm thinking the Bounty it will probably have to be. It's cheap and we've stayed there before.

Thanks for all your help!

Travel Tips for Kuta

Local Seller

by black_mimi99

When I have my breakfast in the morning, i saw this 2 kids selling fruits in the basket, but they carry on head.... and the local custom, they will carry everything on head, even 1 sack of rice 50kg!! really strong people.
And this 2 kids, even must selling from morning, but they always happy... almost every morning I saw them... they like to make a joke and chit chat too....

Comments