Legian Express Hotel

Jl Legian 121 A, Kuta, Bali, 80361, Indonesia

More about Legian Express Hotel

Bali is Beautiful and So am I!!!!

by agustian

"Arrival"

Arrived in Bali on the 4th, to be honest, i did not remember what its like to clear custom using my australian passport last time i was here. After paid USD25 and got the receipt i thought thats it and started marching to the immigration box. WRONG! the staff looked a bit pissed off and started rattling in balinese to his friends. I actually had to be in a queue again to get the VISA sticker then to next box for the stamp. and off u go. I felt like an idiot. afterwhile all started to settle, i thought it would have gone downhill from there. Stayed overnight at Sayang Maha Mertha, it was basic but thats what i needed. Only one night then off to surabaya to see rallies. arrived hotel, went to bed - i did not even take shower, set my alarm for early start.

"Second Arrival"

11th October arriving in bali with my sister and my best friend, it was an exciting trip for my sister as she has not done trip to bali for ages. So acting as a good younger brtoher, bought her ticket and travelling together with me. in fact will share the room for 3 of us. stayed at Legian Express - friendly staff as my good friend been here before. got upgraded to the cottage. impressive. Nice little resort bit rundown but all forgiven with all the smiles in their face. pool is not bad, nice and deep and had mother frog and baby frog at the corner - alive! Balinese is an expert creating small paradise right in the middle of hectic kuta. we hardly heard the traffic. THUMBS UP guys, love ya!

"Changing hotel and rest of the holiday"

Checked out from Legian Express, we changed hotel to Kumala Pantai, my old time favorite. But theres small problem, room would not be ready until 6pm. 3pm or 4 pm is ok but 6?????? I should have received complimentary dinner for this. But they asked me to go out for a walk - eh - anyway we went to discovery and HORRRAAAAYYYYY!!!! Krispy Kreme is in BALI!!! and shops, and Black Canyon, and Beauty salon. Boughta big suitcase for 250.000rupiah (AUS 31). andit is huge, thats what i want for all my shopping frenzy. Well the rest of the trip, to be honest nothing i can tell realy. i have been so many times. always an old thing to see and new place to see and experience. Some old friends i was not able to meet but it was wodnerful. Went to QBar and stumbled across an old friend i have not seen for long time and that was a big plus. Our taxi driver Mr Nyoman Rindu is a big help with his reasonable fare and reliable punctuality. Warung Made is still cheap and busy as always in Seminyak. Had a chance to try Sendok cafe next to Mastapa garden hotel, it was wonderful and corteous staff, delightful. Tekor bali and Lanai are two nice restaurant and nice place to have drink - specially Lanai. It is in the same street with Deja Vu. Easy access from out hotel Kumala Pantai coming out from the back side (its restaurant). It was a short trip and tried to do everything in one go. Leaving bali by myself, when the plane lifted up from the ground back to australia, i started sobbing on a plane, faces of my dad, nephew, niece, sisters, in law, friends flashing before my eyes. One thing i have to say to myself as what Arnie said, I'LL BE BACK

Legian ExpressLegian Express

Sacrifices to there godsSacrifices to there gods

mi'smi's

seaweed salad warung made (c) ukirsariseaweed salad warung made (c) ukirsari

Travel Tips for Kuta

Best food ever

by gugi66 about Waterfall

The food here is outstanding, they have local food and international food (if you get homesick)
The resturant have water running down from the wall like a waterfall, so it is very calming to just sit and enjoy a drink or a meal. EVERYTHING IS SUPER DELICIOUS. I was satisfied whit everything.

Bomb Blast Memorial....

by black_mimi99

In Legian here, the 1st bomb blast memorial.... it so sad, hurt and terrible memory for this bomb blast.... Hundred people die.... Hope will not hapend again... living in harmony, peacefull and hand in hand.... time to see the future of Bali.

>> rika and @rie in kuta <<

by ukirsari

"crash programme for busy ladies :)"

well, how long i'd been "connected" to my best friend rika is something i'd like to say "amazing". start as fresh graduates who were trying to be reporters, we get close one to another. in the same in-house-training of the company we're working. and then becomes room-mate for years. and we've to "say goodbye" whenever she got married.
rika decided to be a business woman, running her own business in chocolate products, parcels and wedding organizer. and me is the opposite, stay in the place i am working and of course traveling to any places whenever i have additional time.
so, it's going to be unforgetable moment, whenever both of us decided to "runaway" in the weekend for spending our time together in kuta.
why kuta? because there's lots of shopping counters that rika would like to visit. and in the other hand, @rie wants to do sunset pictures hunting. another, from kuta, there are many tourist destinations can be visited. and should be noted .... girls talk, girls activities, so we go for it!

"our faves"

just chill-out, we don't want to push ourselves with many activities. a few just enough but in high quality :) so we rent a car and exploring kuta area and around, heading to ubud and back to the beaches again.
our fave goes to:
- warung made at kuta
- hard rock cafe and hard rock megastore
- pasar seni sukawati
- elephant cave, gianyar
- sunset scenes at kuta
- niconico at legian
- putri bali spa and body treatment
- poppies resto and cottages at poppies lane
- ap inn swimming pool

"fave menu at warung made"

we love to try food and give comments also trying to tracking back the recipe and spices.
and our fave in warung made goes to:
rika's >> sashimi, fried noodle, fried rice special, plain ice tea
@rie's >> seaweed salad, nasi campur biasa and special, iced lemon tea

"best picture of rika by @rie"

i dunno about what happened whenever rika just grab me away, running from elephant cave before i am finishing my last photo shoot. and she's decribes it later that made me say thank a zillion to her. there's a big snake walking over moat next to me. a theory said "do not move in that condition." but in the other hand, rika just safe me with running back to the exit gate.
the funny thing, whenever we tell this experience to shinta, rika's friend from her business field. she said like this, "it means hoki [good luck] if both of you already found a snake in elephant cave or temple."
... and the best for this hoki, "if you found the snake inside the cave!"
rika and i were scream "TERIMA KASEEEEEEH" [thanks but no thanks].
* this picture is about rika, taken by myself and so far this is my best shoot about her *

"best picture of @rie by rika"

there's nothing great but finding sunset scene in kuta. and i always do this when i was in bali with rika. meanwhile i am busy to find my best angle, rika company me with my old friends in bali, ayu and vivi. and they order baso [meatballs] and rujak buah [fruits salad] while chill-out on the beach.
* this picture is about @rie, taken by rika herself and so far this is her best shoot about me *

Comments