New Arena Hotel

Gang Poppies 1, Kuta, Indonesia

Satisfaction Terrible

• NEVER STAY!

This is the review of New Arena Hotel in Kuta (Bali) — never stay!

I strictly DO NOT RECOMMEND to stay there! Hotel is full of bad bugs. When we checked-in I've noticed that bed lines was covered by small brown spots, later I understood that that were blood spots. In every room. Two nights I lived in one on the rooms, after that I asked to change me the room with no bugs. They changed, but I found lots of these bugs on the beds as well.

Staff angrily ignored my request to refund money for the rest of my prepaid period, so I'd lost big amount, as it was impossible to stay in that hotel any more. My body at this momets is covered by around 50 huge red bites, tomorrow I'm going to visit a doctor. Now is 02:00 AM, I'm sitting in McDonalds while my friend is looking for new hotel.

Be careful, avoid booking in New Arena Hotel.

I also attach a foto of one of these bugs.

Unique Quality: Dirty

• Quang84's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2013 at 4:08 AM

NEW ARENA HOTEL: STOLENT STAFFS and LIAR MANAGER!!!

I stay here 2 night 23 and 24 Sept 2013. I was lost 100$ in pocket when I go to the beach to swim.

I keep everything of mine: pocket, wacht, phone....etc in my room, and send the key to reception yesterday and go to beach to swim. When I go back I go out to eat and just take some Rupia, I did not check my dolars. This morning I arranged and checked my stuff and know that I LOST 100$ (in total of 140 $)

I went down to reception and they said me to meet their boss. I met him and he show me the paper that said on #6: Have to keep valued things in safety box in reception room. What a night mare, when I check in they never tell me about safety box!!!!. He said I can go to Police to report but, hell, I am flying today, so how I can follow this deal! He show me agained the paper and said he write that, and that was my fault to not follow.

Oh my good, I went to repcetion to check out and met the girl (1 of 3 people I gave my keys when I went to the beach for swimming), I tell her I lost 100 $ in my pocket... my GOD, she just looked at me and SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. She told me that she did show me the safety box, but I swear to her that she never showed me.

Nothing happened, that was my fault ... that's all, not their fault.

Dirty hotel, dirty swimming pool, dirty boss and dirty staffs. I will never recommend this hotel and ones around because they are very dirty too.