Peneeda View Beach Hotel

Peneeda View Beach Hotel
Agoda.com Booking.com AsiaRooms.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• nezz's Profile Photo

Great family place to stay

Thus was the first hotel we stayed in back in 1987 and again in 1990 we went with my parents and younger brother and had the bungalows that are side by side near the front pool.

More recently my brother now married with 3 children of his own has stayed here with his family and in laws . They say it still a very family friendly place and good value for them

• Onedragon's Profile Photo

PENEEDA VIEW BEACH HOTEL

SIMPLY WONDERFUL TO STAY HERE!!!!!!GREAT ROOM..%v ..HUGE SHOWER!!!! !HEHEHEHE!! !GREAT PRICE . ..DELICIOUS MEALS ..I WAS TREATED LIKE A KING. .I SURELY ENJOYED THIS PLACE...

Unique Quality: THERE WAS A SWIMMING POOL AND SO MANY NICE THINGS HERE..BUT AGAIN IT WAS THE SHOWER THAT WAS NICEST OF ALL THE PLACES THAT I HAD VISITED !!!

Directions: ON SANUR BEACH

More about Sanur

Seafood platter for twoSeafood platter for two

My husband waiting for the sunrise Jan 2010My husband waiting for the sunrise Jan 2010

MUM & AMY EATING CHICKEN CORDON BLEUMUM & AMY EATING CHICKEN CORDON BLEU

YOU CAN SIT ON THE SAND OR INSIDE WITH THE FANSYOU CAN SIT ON THE SAND OR INSIDE WITH THE FANS

Mobility Scooter

by odulatir

We will again spent our holiday in Sanur (Bali) however being disabled (wheelchairuser) I bring along my foldable wheelchair which consequently my wife has to push.
To make things easier I am looking for the possibility to rent an electric mobility scooter. All suggestions are welcome.

Re: Mobility Scooter

by Ubudian

I did some checking around for you and I’m afraid I can’t find what you are asking about. In many years of living here I’ve never seen one in Bali.

To be honest, Bali is not the easiest place for the handicapped to navigate. Very few hotels or restaurants, a tiny number to be sure, have wheelchair access ramps.

However, I have seen folks in wheelchairs getting about with the assistance of someone who can push their chair for them.

With that thought in mind, what might be your best option is to hire a local Balinese to act as your driver, escort and wheelchair handler while you are here in Bali. I know several very able bodied young men who would be able to do this as well as to act as your driver and guide. The English skills for each of them is excellent.

If you care to write to me on the VT e-mail, I’ll fill you in with more details.

Travel Tips for Sanur

jukung, balinese traditional boat

by aalayaa

you can find this kind of balinese traditional boat everywhere around bali, but the one in the picture was in sanur. it is called jukung. something interesting about it, the boats has faces! i think the ones in java or lombok doesn't have any faces. i have no idea why, but maybe for only decoration :)

Sanur - our second trip

by jonbarb709

"We are back"

March 2007 we have returned. Sanur, the Puri Santrian Hotel, on our own, for 5 days. if anything it got better. The room was great, the pool was fantastic, the area is larger, there are definitely some new restaurants in the area.
The Mezzanine food was excellent, the prices were great the the combo that played there was excellent. A new restaurant next door to the Mezzanine - the Aston Legend Villas was excellent. The place was not there 2 years ago and it certainly has enhanced the area.
Spent St. Patricks night at the Cat in the Fiddle just outside the Puri Santrian, had a great time.

Comments