Puri Sading Hotel

Similarly priced and rated as other 2.5 star hotels

More about Puri Sading Hotel

Sanur, well priced accomodation

by Chrissy50

Hi Sanur is a great place to stay and plenty of very good hotels at good prices, years ago I stayed at Swastika Hotel and it is very cheap and clean. However look into Puri Sading Hotel, I have not stayed there but looks really good for the pirce, the other that I stay at regularly and my daughter, her partner and my grand daughter are staying there at the moment is Tamukami it is lovely, you should be able to get a room for under $80au. If you check it out on the internet it will quote US prices starting at about $75us but check out Asia Rooms web site and you will find their pries are very good, I am not suggesting us book through them but if you email the Tamukami direct let them know you have seen the price on the Asia Rooms site. Over the last 30 years I have stayed in quite a few Hotels in Bali but there are 2 that I now keep going back to, Tamukami is one and the other is in Ubud and I am staying in Ubud for 2 weeks very soon. If you see this posting before you go don't worry too much you should get into one of them.

A trip to Ubud is a must, the Bat caves are interesting, if you are into food do a cooking class and when in Ubud have a meal in Casa Luna Restaurant. Get a driver to take you across the island for a day's outing. Go to one of the Monkey Forrests. Visit some of the Temples.

I will be there at the same time so look for me, I will be the one in Balck shorts and Top, can't miss me.

You will have a wonderful time. Tamukami does have a lovely pool with of course great gardens, the rooms all surround the pool. The restaurant is very nice and has live entertainmnet. The owners live on the premises and take an interest in their guests though are not intrusive.

Comments