Sriphala Villa And Resort

Sri Phala Resort & Villa
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Agoda.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Sriphala Villa And Resort

Waiting for dinner - son using free wi-fiWaiting for dinner - son using free wi-fi

ayam ricaayam rica

SKIES THREATENING RAINSKIES THREATENING RAIN

THE KID'S PIZZA'S WERE YUMMY!!!!!THE KID'S PIZZA'S WERE YUMMY!!!!!

Reviews on Sri Phala Resort & Villa

by rishka241071

Dear forumites.......

Has anyone stayed in the above villa. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Regards
anita

RE: Reviews on Sri Phala Resort & Villa

by mickmim

Hi Anita, we are leaving for Bali tomorrow and are staying ar the Sri Phala have heard lots of good reports so I'll let you know when we return , cheers Miriam

RE: RE: RE: Reviews on Sri Phala Resort & Villa

by caronjoy

Have a look at this link.

We stayed at Sri Phala last September and it is a lovely pleace. I think you have made a great choice if you stay there too.

Travel Tips for Sanur

Jepun-First Rate Food & Service

by nezz about JEPUN

WE HAD TWO WONDERFUL MEALS AT JEPUN ON OUR TRIP IN NOVEMBER 2007. IT'S THE LITTLE EXTRAS LIKE THE COMPLIMENTARY GARLIC BREAD & FREE TRANSPORT TO AND FROM YOUR HOTEL IN SANUR THAT MAKE A MEAL THERE MORE SPECIAL. THEY HAVE A GREAT SELECTION OF FOOD TO TRY IN THE MENU BOTH INDONESIAN AND WESTERN-STYLE TOO. THE DECOR WITH THE WONDERFUL ARTWORK DOWN TO THE FRANGIPANI DECORATED TOILETS MAKES FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION EVERYDAY. THE STAF ARE VERY ATTENTIVE WITHOUT BEING OVERBEARING. THE ATMOSPHERE IS CALM EVEN WHEN THE PLACE STARTS TO GET BUSIER. MY 11YR OLD WAS STARVING & WANTED THE FULL SERVE OF BEEF STROGANOFF, IT WAS A MASSIVE SERVE & SO DELICIOUS SHE JUST MANAGED TO FINISH IT WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM US. MY DAD & I STARTED WITH SPRING ROLLS YET AGAIN A DIFFERENT VERSION FROM THE LAST RESTAURANT FOLLOWED BY TWO DIFFERENT BUT WONDERFUL BEEF DISHES AND I HAD TWO VERY STRONG COCKTAILS...

revisit sunrise hunting place

by ukirsari

"revisit sunrise beach"

walking along jalan hangtuah to direction "jalan pantai matahari terbit" [sunrise boulevard], i find myself as before. long long time ago: sunrise and sunset hunter with bloody "mini" camera.
visit le mayeur de mepres museum. small nice house in the heart of sanur. one of my fave place here, beside hang-out in front of warung batur -- belong by my relative in bali.
appears in my mind .... many things will changes in this life as something and many things will keep the same. i'll always follow my sun :)

"reunion with fellows journo"

in this 2006 visit ... it's a coincidence that i reach cengkareng airport by my own, but meet my fellows to the same direction with different airlines. eka with air asia, me .. myself with lion and sonnie and hari with adam air. we create photo session and talking to each other with laugh .... so rarely scene can be found in the office, uh ... since we're busy with our own job :)

"refinding my sunrise"

weird but nice, even we have cloudy sky in sanur .... we'll still can find the sunrise, slowly appears before going away again into the grey cloud sky!

Comments