Jl Danau Tamblingan 128, Sanur, Bali, 80228, Indonesia

Booking.com Travelocity Agoda.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 28% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Daihappydai's Profile Photo

Centrally located, good mid-range option

Swastika Bungalows is centrally located in Sanur - very close to Hardy's Supermaket, easy walking distance north to Pasar Sanur, south to upmarket restaurants and close to the beach.
    Rooms are clean and spacious, surrounding gardens and pool are well kept. Rooms are set well back from the main road so there is little traffic noise.
    The staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good, not great.
    For the price, and compared to other options in this price range in Sanur, Swastika Bungalows is a good choice.

More about Sanur

Swedish Snus from Maya's Coffee & Smoothie BarSwedish Snus from Maya's Coffee & Smoothie Bar

our little familyour little family

MY FAVOURITE SHOTMY FAVOURITE SHOT

Amy & the tiger cubAmy & the tiger cub

Travel Tips for Sanur

Beaches and colourful boats

by phil_uk_net

Walking along the beach listening to the sea and taking in the colourful sights. We stopped at a beach bar for a cocktail a few hours before having to leave the island. I loved Bali and was very sad to leave so soon.

A New Restaurant in Sanur

by nezz about STREET CAFE

Street Cafe is set back off the road with a lovely raised patio area at the front. Through the large glass doors you walk into a very different style of Sanur restaurant . Firstly there is a baby grand piano as you enter on your left. To the right are large lounge chairs with a long coffee table . There is free WIFI for all customers and there is no time restrictions. The table settings have large chunky bench style seating. Very heavy to pull too. The kitchen is an open kitchen inside the restaurant so you can see the chefs cooking . They also have a bar area for coffees or cocktails. There are large glass windows all around to let in the light. Their menu prices were also nett so no extra tax to add. They also have very clean toilets too.

We had discount vouchers for breakfast that came with our apartment accommodation. The restaurant is in front of & belongs to the Ajanta villas . We were staying in a sister property Scape apartments down the road. Normally the breakfasts were between 25,000 rp & 60,000 rp but we had the choice of any ; European,eggs, sausage, bacon,tomato, toast juice tea or coffee, Continental ciabata bread roll, croissant, slice ham , slice Edam cheese,fresh fruit, yoghurt , juice, tea or coffee. Plus you could Indonesian nasi or mie goreng too.

We went for dinner one night and ordered the fish and chips, mixed seafood, Ayam be-tutu ( Slow cooked Chicken With Balinese Spice Mixture) and the chicken was so tender. Ayam laplan - fried chicken which was quite a small piece of chicken but enough for my daughter. We had a milkshake, sprite, arak cocktail & large Bintang all up 341,000 rp ( $ 40.60 Aud). Very Yummy & cheap for $10 a head

Sanur

by phil_uk_net

"Sanur"

I wasn't in Sanur long but I really liked it. My stay in Bali was a treat from my brother and I was fortunate enough to stay in the Bali Hilton. However, as an independent traveller this type of accommodation would normally be beyond my budget. Although I didn't get any specific details I noticed that Sanur had a good selection of mid-range accommodation that would suit me if I went back (which I hope to do some day).
The beach was very pleasant and not at all crowded but this was probably due to the bombing more than anything.

Comments