Jl. Tukad Balian No. 99, Sanur, Indonesia
Agoda.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 75% more and rated 42% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Sanur

Fish n Chips in paper tooFish n Chips in paper too

Logo of the cafe...Logo of the cafe...

AMY GETTING READY TO GO TO THE SAFARI PARKAMY GETTING READY TO GO TO THE SAFARI PARK

Sometimes the kids want food by the poolSometimes the kids want food by the pool

Swimming pools at the Griya Santrian Sanur beach

by tony19690

Hi,
As anyone stayed at the Griya Santrian hotel is so what size is the main pool is it small or a decent size,shaded or full sun etc.

by Chrissy50

Hi, I have stayed at the Griya Santrian quite a few times over the years, it has changed a lot, it has 2 pools, one is the old pool in the middle that has been done up and is lovely and not much shade and a nice spa that is in the shade. The new pool again has no shade, however there is some at the swim up bar. That information is to the best of my ability, the last time I stayed there was about 3 years age. Now I stay at Tamukami in Sanur, a lot smaller but lovely.
The Griya Santrian is in a good position and have always enjoyed my stay there.

by fiona.p

Yes stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago nice hotel in a really good area BUT be wery of the rooms you book we booked 2 garden view rooms which where suppose to have a queen bed nice bathroom etc we checked the web site and travel books on details ,when we checked in Im sure we got the worst 2 rooms in the place very run down single beds OLD dirty bathroom after complaining many times and quite willing to pay for a upgrade we contacted our travel agent and checked out , the other rooms in the hotel all looked really nice and a couple of other people who we spoke to also had the same problem as we did ,so be very wery of the rooms you book otherwise this is a nice hotel

by Spiritsanur

I stayed here in Jan. and the pool at the front is adequate but you wouldn't call it large. The swim up bar is great and is in shade though. The other pool around by the renovated rooms is gorgeous with a bit spa on the top. The hotel is good and like the other poster, make sure you ask for a renovated room as they are very nice. the garden rooms are just average, but probably priced as such also. The hotel is close to everything and the 6km esplanade is right at the front on the beach for long cycle rides or walks. The Segara Village Hotel has just renovated a lot of its rooms also and has nice pools.

Travel Tips for Sanur

MIE GORENG

by aussiejen about WARUNG AGUNG

The lime green tablecloths caught my eye initially, so I just had to have a meal there.
They have a free pick up service in the Sanur area. We took advantage of that. They also took us home again afterwards!
A free welcome drink was enjoyed.
This restaurant has been recommended by lonely planet and rough guide, and now by me too!! The Mie Goreng was quite good but I've had better.

SANUR BALI

by Onedragon

"SANUR"

A GOOD PLACE FOR ME TO START MY JOURNEY ONTO THE DIIFERENT SECTIONS OF BALI....WITH THIS AREA BEING MY PIVOT POINT I WAS ABLE TO VENTURE IN ANY OF THE DIRECTIONS AND ALSO IT WAS CLOSE TO GET TO THE AIRPORT FOR WHEN I HAD TO DEPART FOR HOME...
THE SHOP MIGHT NOT BE AS MANY AS IN PANTAI BEACH..BUT IT STILL HAS SOME...BASICALLY THERE IS NORTH SANUR..SOUTH SANUR .CENTRAL SANUR AND PANTAI..

"BEAUTY OF SANUR"

THERE WERE SWEET WONDERFUL PLACES TO WALK AND SEE AS ONE JOURNEYED AROUND SANUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GOOD PLACE"

IN THIS SECTION OF THE SANUR BEACH IT SEEMED A LITTLE MORE EXCLUSIVE AND THERE WERE NOT AS MANY SUNBATHERS ON THE BEACH.. .BUT RATHER ON THE PROPERTY OF THEIR HOTELS......

Comments