Jalan Cemara 4-B, Sanur, 80280, Indonesia

Costs 29% more than similarly rated 2 star hotels

More about Villa Puri Ayu

Hotels in Sanur

by VinayDoc

Hi. Can someone suggest good mid-range accomodation in Sanur? My wife and I will be spending our fifth anniversary there mid-November. I have a budget of about 80-100 USD per night. Saw good reviews on tripadvisor for this place called Villa Puri Ayu. Any opinions? And is it a good idea to pre-book? Could use some VT help with this. Thanks.

Re: Hotels in Sanur

by Josh-Portland

I am staying at the Villa Puri Ayu right now. We're staying in the 2 bedroom apartment which is walled off with it's own garden and we're very happy so far with everything. The puddled path to the beach isn't a big deal, just bring some flip flops with you if you're wearing shoes that you don't want to get wet as there are shallow puddles in the path that you can't avoid. The reason you might bring walking shoes is that the brick-paved beach path is something like 5 km long. Make sure to walk north up Sanur on the beach walk up to the Hyatt's beach, it's the only one so far that's really a beach to me. The others north from here up to the Hyatt's weren't clean and were wall-to-wall boats.

More information to come.

Re: Hotels in Sanur

by Josh-Portland

To follow up the earlier reply, the beaches to the south and west of the Villa Puri Ayu were fairly nice, especially the ones in front of the Sanur Beach and Mercure hotels. Lots of shade and the beaches are kept clean, though not all the way down to the water, which I only saw at the Hyatt.

The Villa Puri Ayu was a relaxing place to stay, the breakfast quite good, though there are a lot of other options around Sanur Beach if you want to look for something else. For example there is the Semawang Beach Hotel on the same alley as the Villa Puri Ayu.

Small hotels in Sanur

by SPW

Has anyone stayed at Villa Puri Ayu or Bumi Ayu in Sanur recently? We liked Puri Santrian but prefer smaller local run hotels

by Chrissy50

Hi,

I have not stayed at the first 2 and like you have stayed at the Puri Santrian and also the other Santrian and like them both, however the last 3 times we have been to Bali (and are going in May) we stay at Tamukami, it only has about 18 rooms and is lovely, it's not on the beach but you access the beach through the hotel across the road, can't remember the name just at the moment. I introduced my sister to Tamukami and they continue to return there also. So check it out on the internet.

If I can help let me know, only too happy, have a good trip. Christine

Thanks, Chrissy.
I've seen Tamukami mentioned and will check it out.
Cheers,
Sue

by meiyergani

please try to check "The real Family Home" JAMBU INN located at 54, Hang Tuah street, just 200 meters away from Sanur Beach, look a nice homestay, phone number +62.361.286501 or 286173 Fax :+62361281151.Have a nice travel

by SPW

Thanks, but we've already made our reservations. We'll have a look at Jamu Inn while we are there , perhaps for next time.
Cheers