Jln Lanyahan, Br. Nagi, Ubud, Bali, 80571, Indonesia

Viceroy Bali
Hotels.com Agoda.com Expedia.com

Costs 52% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Nice Service

I've just returned from spending 5 days in Bali and stayed at Viceroy hotel. The service was great also along with the high speed internet service. Al the staff were helpful and welcoming. Thank you Viceroy for the nice service!

• We Fell in Love with Viceroy

My family and I stayed there for 5 days and we fell in love with this hotel. Situated in the very beautiful place not far from central Ubud. The stunning valley that surround the hotel provide the perfect setting for their restaurant and spa. The restaurant has excellent food but a bit expensive. The room was very spacious and well equipped. The staff are friendly and always ready to assist you. The hotel was very accommodating to our needs. Would probably stay there again if we have the chance to visit Bali.

Unique Quality: A great valley view!

Directions: about ten minutes from Ubud market.

• Lovely Weekend at Viceroy Bali

This hotel can be reached about 10 mins from Ubud center. Rooms were spotless, bed was very comfortable. We had a meal in their restaurant - CasCades, and the food was amazing! A very lovely weekend we spent in this hotel. I'm very pleased to recommend the Viceroy to anyone if you want to just relax and eat delicious food.

Unique Quality: Lovely view!

• For couples who want a romantic or relaxing holida

I checked in here with my wife to celebrate my birthday in 2010. The place is absolutely stunning and quiet. Our favorite spot was the Balinese style pavilion perched over the pool inside our Terrace villa. We spent a lot of our time there reading or admiring the view. We would recommend this hotel for couples who want a romantic holiday or relaxing break.

• Felt like a super star being pampered

I had booked a spa wellness package here after attending the recent Ubud Writers and Readers Festival. I spent three nights in a Garden villa and it was a wonderful experience, waking everyday to the beautiful scenery and the peaceful surroundings. The villa was very spacious and I like having a pool inside the villa all to myself. The Four Hands massage, Balinese massage and Balinese lulur (body scrub) that were included in the package were wonderful! There was also a yoga class included. I had not tried yoga before but the instructor patiently helped me go through gentle stretches and poses. What I especially love was being able to use the Jacuzzi and steam room at the spa. I really felt like a super star being pampered! I had a wonderful stay here. I will come back again.

• Professional and prompt service

I booked a stay here through the Small Luxury Hotels website. Firstly, the
    actual view of the valley is more amazing than what the photographs show. Next, the
    villas are very spacious and private. We actually forgot that there are other villas next
    door. Third, the service is exceptional. I was particularly impressed by how quickly they
    set up their meeting room for me to take an urgent conference call in privacy. One staff
    member set up the conference telephone checked that my laptop had Internet access
    and adjusted the air conditioning temperature to my liking before leaving. They even
    supplied drinking water without being asked. It may not be a business hotel but the
    service was professional and prompt, and any travelling businessman likes that.

• Spacious rooms, comfortable beds, amazing valley v

We booked a Garden villa for two nights and wished we could have stayed longer.
    The valley can even be seen from inside the villa, so we always had this amazing view of green trees.
    The room was very spacious and the beds were also large and very comfortable. Service was prompt
    and warm. It was one of the best hotel stays that we have had.

• Beautiful views, romantic and cozy

We stayed here for three nights during a two week holiday in Bali. Words hardly begin to describe the amazing time we had here. We stayed in a Terrace villa, which had a small Balinese pavilion overlooking the valley. The view was beautiful and it was so peaceful. The room was also more spacious and cozier than we expected. We always felt as if we were the only two people around as if we were having our honeymoon again. It was a wonderful stay.

• Enjoyable company retreat

We spent four days and three nights in Ubud for a company management retreat. The surrounding is very different from Kuala Lumpur, and the rooms of the Viceroy really let us enjoy the scenery to its best. Another reason why we chose to have the retreat here was the availability of a conference room. We used the wireless (and fast) Internet and video projector (which was really good quality). There was also a speaker conference phone but we didn’t use it. What we really liked was the conference table. It is very sturdy and made from dark wood and there was space to sit 14 people although there was only 5 of us. The room had air conditioning too, a necessity for those of us who don’t like feeling sweaty in the tropical heat. Some of us had our spouses with us and the concierge arranged activities like seeing the sights of Ubud and spa treatments at the hotel’s spa when we were busy with meetings. On our last night, which happened to be Saturday, the hotel organised a Balinese dance that was performed as we had dinner at the restaurant. The food was excellent and there is such a large selection of wines to choose from. After dinner, we wanted to check out a shisha lounge in Ubud. Although it was already late, the hotel still arranged a driver and vehicle for us. It was a highly enjoyable retreat for us. Thank you to Anthony and the staff for making everything possible.

• Had a totally wonderful time here

During a trip to Bali earlier this year, a family friend surprised us with a one-night stay here. I have stayed in a lot of top tier hotels during my business trips during my working days, and this place now joins the list. I didn’t expect to have a private pool in the villa, which was a surprise. The shower and huge bath tub are separate so that was nice too. Breakfast is served “any time before lunch” and we could have it in the villa if we didn’t want to go to the restaurant. We really liked the mini coffee machine in the room, like those you see in the bar. This is not something you see often in other five-star hotels. There was also a mini chiller that had non-alcoholic drinks in cans and small packets of milk. The family who owns and manages the hotel were always around for a quick conversation. This was definitely one of our highlights of our Bali holiday.

• Really luxurious

Found the hotel through Small Luxury Hotels website. Stayed in Terrace room. Very comfortable and large bed. Great view from the pavilion at the swimming pool. Very luxurious and comfortable. Will come back again.

• Lovely villa in Ubud

We wanted somewhere quiet and peaceful, and the agent where we booked our stay assured us that this hotel in Ubud is what we wanted. She was right - the Viceroy is tucked in a quiet corner, at the top of a valley. We can really appreciate the beauty of nature here! So if you are looking for privacy and peace, this place is it.

The villa we stayed in had a Balinese style pavilion over a small pool, and made a good spot to read over a cup of tea or coffee. Everything was spotlessly clean, meals were excellent and the romantic ambience is a plus. Couples looking for a romantic stay will definitely like this place.

I have to make a special mention to the wonderful front desk staff. They were really helpful and attended to us promptly, even in the middle of the night when we asked for an extra blanket. Made friends with a couple of them and we're planning to come back again later this year.

• Peace and privacy in this charming hotel

My trip to Ubud wouldn't have been as memorable if it were not for my stay at this incredibly luxurious hotel! My partner and I have been been looking for a hotel in Bali that's discreet and private, and the staff at Viceroy Bali were exactly that - discreet. They were friendly and attentive, and willing to help out as much as they can. They also spoke good English, which we have come to realize is not always a given in Asian countries.

Another surprise was the quality of amenities. For a small boutique hotel, they are up to par with big name hotels. The location is pretty decent too, near enough to Ubud's main roads but not that close so that the place retained a calming peace and quiet. We wanted to drive around by ourselves instead of taking the free hotel shuttle, and the front desk helped us by arranging a suitable vehicle rental.

I will definitely recommend Viceroy Bali hotel to any couple who is looking for a charming and romantic hotel that offers excellent service. This is the perfect place to spend some quality time with a loved one.

• Fell in love with this beautiful boutique hotel

I've been travelling quite a bit around South East Asia over the years, and I have to say that this luxury hotel is one of the best boutique hotels I've been in.
    I work in interior design so I'm always on the lookout for accommodation that is pleasant to the eyes. This particular hotel just blew me away. The intricate designs of the buildings is a mix of cultural inspiration and modern structures.
    And the hotel is surrounded by rich greenery everywhere. The trees and the plants blend naturally with the hotel to make a peaceful atmosphere. It's very easy on the eyes. I stayed in a reasonably priced villa, and even the rooms there took my breathe away.
    It's the small attention to details that made me appreciate the service staff. I was travelling by myself, and I wanted to find out what would be safe for me to do alone. The staff answered my questions fluently and provided me with everything that I needed to know. Overall, this hotel made me feel welcome and safe in a charming yet elegant place.

Comments