Bingin, Uluwatu, Indonesia
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1008
A French Connection @ Mu ? Bingin Beach
Before arriving at the actual Bingin Beach,
where all the budget accommodations are,
on the dirt road you go straight,
following the sign to reach Mu.
Located in a beautiful spot
atop the cliff,
Mu has exquisite views,
gentle sea breezes ,
and a high standard of lodging.
Runned by French people,
their prices are in Euros,
starting at 75 Euros a night.
Not the typical, budget surfer's place to stay.
There are 3 thatched grass roof bungalows
built in natural materials
making it ideal for family gatherings,
or for friends.
Bungalows are very comfortable,
equipped with king size beds
with mosquito nets,
wooden floors, stone walls,
and a great deal of attention to details.
A swimming pool faces the sea
and those beautiful sunsets at the end of the day.
Outdoor meals are served at a large table
under the shade and amongst the views.
Plenty of lounging areas
are scattered on the premises
to absorb in the scenery.
It's quite a few steps down to the beach.
But, hey....with a place like this,
there may be no need to leave.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Beaver Run Resort
- Ramada Jarvis Brighton
- Century Citadel Inn
- Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel & Spa
- Cambridge Suites Downtown
- Baur au Lac
- Marhaba Palace Hotel
- Tukan Hotel & Beach Club
- Hotel Riu Ferrara
- Alexander Inn San Francisco
- Raintree Lodge - Fort Cochin, Kerala
- Grand Harbour Plaza Hotel
- Rembrandt Hotel
- Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi
Latest Uluwatu hotel reviews
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Plenty of choices
- Agoda.com Save up to 75%, Don't miss! Live support, Instant confirmation.
- Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Mu Hotel Uluwatu
Address: Bingin, Uluwatu, Indonesia