Purwokerto Hotels

Our Members Say

• cwidi profile photo cwidi
  • Reviews: 1

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Green valley Resort Hotel: worth a try

Thumbs up to this hotel. It is pretty outstanding in terms of the appearance. When you travel to a village area such as Purwokerto and Baturaden, a good accomodation is needed to comfort the soul. The hotel is very convenient and easy to find your way to the hotel. Once I got there, first impression... I didn't expect to find a nice hotel like this as most of the hotels in Purwokerto is very outdated. You can call me a snobby traveller but when I travel, I always check the bathroom and the bed sheets in the room. If its not up to my standards, I would ask them to change. In this case, the room and the bedsheets are clean. I stayed in deluxe room and it is quite spacious. At night, it can be really quiet. The breakfast food can be improved. I would recommended this hotel to anyone who is travelling to Purwokerto and Baturaden.

Overall, if you want to find a city living standard in outback area, you definitely make the right move to stay here!!

When I traveled to Purwokerto and Baturaden, this is the only minimalist hotel in the area. It has an access to water theme park where the parents can relax by the pool while eating local food. Next to the hotel, There is a local restaurant that provides various of activities such as fishing, APV riding for children, pony riding , ZORB on the water, and much more. If you are scared to stay in a typical Indonesian hotel in the outback area, I highly recomended this hotel.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Theme Park Trips, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Jungle and Rain Forest
  • Written November 21, 2011
Tip Photo

• abon_ayam profile photo abon_ayam
  • Reviews: 1

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Puri Wisata: Purwokerto's best hotel

Puri Wisata is a cheap hotel. Rated only 100.000rupiahs or approx $10/night nett excluding breakfast with a good services. The hotel also have cafetaria and discotique. Very easy to get foods in Baturraden so dont worry if you wake up in the midnight and looking for meals or foods.

The hotel has a great view to Slamet mountain

• Opinion of Price: least expensive