Premier Solo

Marjara's Profile Photo

Couldn't Be Better for the Price

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 16, 2012

I booked Best Western because I had in the past lodged in these, for example in Wein Markt, Lucerne, which was entirely to my satisfaction. I expected the BW Premier in Solo to be of a similar value, but it turned out to be far better than I expected. The room looked small but only because most of it was taken by a king size bed, which was extra comfortable, and had numerous pillows and cushions. The view through the window was on the street in the front. The room had all the amenities that I would want for the price I paid and many more.

Unique Quality: Besides the tea kettle and stuff, there was a safety locker, a bath robe and slippers, LAN internet in the room, HD TV with cable and a mini bar, which I seldom use. The bathroom was furnished with a tub and had all of the toiletries that are found in the best of hotels, including a two-faced mirror and a hairdryer. The buffet breakfast was excellent. It was the first time I saw beef bacon. The rashers were thick and did not taste like bacon but it was the best that could be done for those who did not eat pork.

Directions: At the easter end of Slamet Riyadi and close to the Mesjid Agung.

5 Photos of Premier Solo

Solo Travel Forum

Need advice about Solo, Indonesia? Visit the Travel Forum for Solo and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Solo hotel reviews