Patra Bandung Hotel

Jl Ir H Juanda 132, Bandung, Java, 40132, Indonesia

Patra Bandung Hotel
Agoda.com Booking.com Otel.com

A quite good place to stay at Jl Dago

Services here are ok, facilities...if you're expecting a swimming pool...they don't have it here. Other amenities are ok. Room service is only till 10.00 pm. Breakfast was quite nice...not much choice, but acceptable. Though it's an old place, the cafe is kept very clean...no smell of old carpets or old furniture.

An acceptable accomodation at Jl. Dago

It's just a two storey hotel...quite old hotel. However, everything here is well taken care of. I think it would be mostly suitable for those who're not planning to spend their time in the hotel.

An acceptable place to stay in Jl. Dago

To me this place is considered as an acceptable place to stay. My stay was ok. However, I don't really like the old furniture used here. I guess it's an old hotel, so most of the furniture are quite old as well. Overall, the place is clean, toilet was clean too. Bed linen, towels and pillows were also clean.

Since I have a thing for old carpets so I chose the room without carpets...it cost me Rp400,000.00 per night inclusive of breakfast for two persons. For a good location, nearby the factory outlets...I supposed this is acceptable. Since the room I stayed in considered as a 'common' room so my room was far behind the hotel. The rooms very near to the lobby and the main road (not so sure what they call it) cost Rp500,000.00 and they're fully carpeted too.

However, I would say it's a bit difficult to find food here and the room service is only up till 10pm only. There's a convenient store across the street known as Circle K, one or two cafes and restaurants which I don't really see any customers there.

Unique Quality: It's located at Jl. Dago...near to the factory outlets. It's possible to walk, but I believe it can be quite tiring. Instead of walking and taking cabs, I took the angkut which cost much cheaper. A trip on the angkut only cost about RM1 (30 cent). If you prefer cabs, no need to worry...it's easy to get cabs by the street. It's also near to Jl. Riau, but I think it's better to take a cab or angkut.

• RINNAZ's Profile Photo

Simply Convenient!

The actual name of the Hotel we stayed is Patrajasa.... it is very convenient because located nearby most of the well known factory outlet. There a few restaurant opposite of the hotel and also 24hrs convenient store... room is clean and cozy.

Comments